PRODUCT SUPPLY MANAGER | P&G | Job | Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
P&G began approximately 180 years ago as a tiny soap and candle company. We’ve grown to become the world’s largest consumer goods company, with iconic, well-known brands that make life easier in small but significant ways. Leadership, innovation, and citizenship are three simple ideas that have carried us through three centuries.
Because of the knowledge, innovation, and enthusiasm of hardworking people, we have evolved into a global organisation that is governed responsibly and ethically, is open and transparent, and promotes good causes and maintains the environment. This is a place where you may be pleased to work and make a positive difference.
PRODUCT SUPPLY MANAGER Job Description
As a Product Supply Manager, you will have the opportunity to discover P&G’s technologies & standards which are worldly recognised. We will help you to build your capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training
- Leading team for loss identification and elimination across global measures by developing process & organization capability using manufacturing tools.
- Lead standardization, changes on equipment and process validation
- Build the capability of process failures technical troubleshooting
- Daily direction-setting process – report results, flag issues and request resources.
- Reducing overall cost and driving productivity projects by asset utilization and benchmarking
- Be the information hub for all the project and product development & Co-ordinate capital projects across all functions & teams
- Demonstrate leadership in application of technology to tackle manufacturing problems
- Design processes to build best-in-class manufacturing capability
- Drive Speed to market of products & innovations
- Lead large project management teams from day 1 that Control & optimize Capital & project spending
- Planning and executing supply chain strategies for timely production and distribution of products to our consumers, customers and distributor partners
- Manage a team of Raw/Packed Material and Finished goods planners leading forecasting & planning for manufacturing operations of a plant / category
- Lead Cost savings and Supply Chain re-design projects for your category to improve inventory
- Coordination for distribution requirements for finished goods across plants, DC and logistics partners
- Reduce Physical distribution cost while improving service levels.
- A wide range ofchallengingmanufacturing/engineeringassignmentsin one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliverstateoftheart technologiessupported by multi-million capital investments.
- Travelopportunitiesto the project locations to see your design come to life
- Continuouscoaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamicandrespectfulinternationalworkenvironment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Acompetitivecompensationpackage, in line with your qualifications and experience
- Recent Graduate in one of the following engineering majors: Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering, Mechatronics engineering, or any relevant engineering degree; or an MBA degree with 0 – 2 years of relevant experience
- In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Click Here to view Stories