Product Sppt Trainee | IQVIA | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2022
IQVIA (NYSE:IQV) is a global leader in the life sciences industry, offering advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services. Through analytics, transformative technology, big data resources, and extensive domain expertise, IQVIA creates intelligent connections across all aspects of healthcare. IQVIA Connected IntelligenceTM provides powerful insights with speed and agility, allowing customers to accelerate clinical development and commercialization of innovative medical treatments that improve patient outcomes. IQVIA employs approximately 79,000 people and operates in over 100 countries.
IQVIA is a global leader in patient privacy protection. The company employs a wide range of privacy-enhancing technologies and safeguards to protect individual privacy while generating and analysing data on a large scale to assist healthcare stakeholders in identifying disease patterns and correlating them with the precise treatment path and therapy required for better outcomes. IQVIA’s insights and execution capabilities assist biotech, medical device, and pharmaceutical companies, medical researchers, government agencies, payers, and other healthcare stakeholders in gaining a better understanding of diseases, human behaviours, and scientific advances in order to move closer to finding cures. For more information, go to www.iqvia.com.
Product Sppt Trainee Job Description
- Responsible for acknowledging incidents and requests, analyzing the impact and taking appropriate actions for Tier 2.
- Coordinating with the other support groups/Tier 3 teams to gain domain knowledge or requirement clarifications etc.
- Responsible for day-to-day activities and other BAU work.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal).
- Excellent documentation, presentation, analytical and multitasking skills. Effective ticket handling skills
- Good Knowledge of Event, Incident, Change, Problem and Configuration Management.
- ITIL v3 Foundation certified (nice to have).
- Committed to Process Improvements and Operational Delivery by working with the Management.
- Inquisitiveness and strong desire to learn about the tools, technologies and procedures.
- Team oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work in different shifts and over weekends to support the 24/7 environment.
- Willing to work outside of the business hours based on operational requirements.
- 0 to 1 experience in PL/SQL skills.
- 0 to 1 experience in experience with UNIX.
- Basic understanding of Hardware, Storage, Network, Active Directory, Domain, database, web portals, IIS concepts.
- Basic understanding of distributed computing technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree with good communication skills
- Knowledge of software development processes and methodologies Req nice to have
- Knowledge of the clinical trial / pharmaceutical domain Pref nice to have
- Powerful work ethic with a focus on customer satisfaction Intermediate
- Intermediate customer facing and presentation skills
- Intermediate Process documentation skills • Intermediate Technical troubleshooting and documentation skills
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte