Product Management | Network 18 | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Network18 Group is a media and entertainment group with interests in broadcasting, digital, movies, e-commerce, magazines, mobile content and allied businesses. TV18 Broadcast Limited is the broadcasting arm of Network18. TV18 operates India’s largest bouquet of News channels across 15 languages and 26 states; with marquee properties like CNBC-TV18 in Business News and CNN News18 in English News.
Through its JV Viacom18, it also operates a portfolio of entertainment channels across genres, including leading premium local and global brands like Colors, Nickelodeon and MTV. Viacom18 also operates OTT platform VOOT, and produces and distributes films through Viacom18 Motion Pictures. Through TV18, the network operates a bouquet of 13 regional news channels under the News18 brand name.
TV18 also operates a joint venture with the Lokmat Group which houses the Marathi news channel News18 Lokmat. To cover the global audience & sizable NRI population, TV18 operates News18, a twenty-four hour television news channel designed to give global audiences a window into the world’s largest democracy. TV18’s Infotainment JV AETN18 that operates channels such as History and FYI, and distribution/syndication JV Indiacast complete the bouquet of offerings, making TV18 a full-portfolio broadcast player.
Through ‘Network18 Media & Investments Ltd.’, the group operates its digital, publishing and e-commerce assets including moneycontrol, news18, cnbctv18, in and firstpost. Network18 has significant interest in e-commerce property, bookmyshow.com and also publishes Forbes India, the nation’s first local edition of a foreign news magazine in collaboration with Forbes Media. The group also publishes magazines such as Overdrive, Better Photography and Better Interiors.
Responsibilities | Product Management | Network 18
- You will have end-to-end ownership of product requirements, product vision, product design, product development, product roadmap, and product goals.
- You will work closely with designers, developers and analysts.
- You will work across Learning, Content, Tutor, and Business teams to ensure that the businesses core focus on student learning is always supported over all else.
- You will analyze data to find insights into user behavior and constantly improve the product.
Eligibilities | Product Management | Network 18
- Computer science undergraduate degree or other bachelor’s degree equivalent.
- Have minimum 2+ years prior experience in Product Ownership at reputed B2C companies
- Have effective communication skills to document and establish a solution – must be well versed with tools like JIRA, GSuite, Analytics,
- SEO knowledge is must
- Can guide teams effectively and work at the confluence of business, design and technology.
- Have the ability to think within and without the box to arrive at the best possible solutions.
- Master’s degree in related field
- Prior experience in EdTech can be an added advantage
- Prior experience in B2C/B2B
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte