Process Designer | Phonepe Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Bengaluru 2023
With over 280 million registered users, PhonePe is India’s most popular digital payment platform. Users may use PhonePe to send and receive money, recharge mobile phones, DTH, and data cards, pay at stores, pay utility bills, acquire gold, and invest. It was the first non-banking UPI app to become live for clients in August 2016, and it first enabled money transfers to people and businesses, as well as recharges and bill payments.
PhonePe entered the financial services market in 2017 with the launch of digital gold, which gave consumers a safe and simple way to acquire 24-karat gold on the site. It has now offered mutual funds and insurance products such as tax-saving funds, liquid funds, foreign travel insurance, Corona Care, a specific COVID-19 pandemic insurance plan, and more.
PhonePe introduced its Switch platform in 2018, and consumers may now buy from over 300 apps straight from the PhonePe mobile app, including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo, and others. PhonePe is accepted in over 18 million merchant locations in 500 cities across the United States.
Process Designer Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities
- Pursue extensive ticket analysis, gather merchant insights and identify possible failure points for process which lead to issues and subsequent tickets.
- Own end to end experience for merchant journey interactions by looking at current state, identifying opportunities for improvement and coordinating with stakeholders to improve experience in a scalable manner
- Basis opportunities identified, look for ways for effective resolution of issues encountered. Design the end to end process to intake merchant issues, acknowledge and research to identify the root cause to eventually resolve it to closure.
- Once established, automate the process by leveraging various communication and automation platforms. Structure and implement strategic reviews/metrics analysis/VOC analysis, and benchmark to optimize existing processes by deploying design thinking.
- Drive stakeholder engagement across Product, Operations, Category and internal CX teams for all process and CX related requirements which help in better, faster resolution and merchant experience.
- Drive process mapping, SOP documentation, BOT and IVR flow design while monitoring metrics and platform health
- Should be curious, deploy first principles thinking and question norms/as-is processes to ideate/create and lead new projects focused on customer experience, automation with a measurable business impact.
- Should display structured problem-solving skills and use a systematic, disciplined and fact-based process to get RCAs and solve them.
- Should be able to synthesize quantitative & qualitative data to derive subject matter expertise and provide relevant insights to stakeholders – business teams, product and engineering leadership.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills. Be able to multitask and prioritize basis impact.
- Education – Graduate in any stream
- Candidates with relevant experience of 1 to 2 years preferred
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte