Private Equity & Venture Capital | HDFC Capital Advisors Ltd.
In 2015, HDFC Capital Advisors Limited, a real estate private equity investment manager, was formed as a wholly owned subsidiary of HDFC Ltd. We are one of the leading alternative investment fund managers in the country, specialising in providing long-term debt and equity financing for the development of housing developments through the funds we manage.
The HDFC Affordable Real Estate and Technology (H@ART) Program aims to promote partnerships between technology businesses and the real estate sector. H@ART is working with a variety of partners to implement strategic technological interventions that will improve the affordable housing environment.
The programme aims to coach, partner with, and invest in real estate technology firms that help the affordable housing ecosystem achieve breakthrough breakthroughs and efficiencies.
- Performing desktop-based research on sectors and companies and their business models
- Performing desktop-based financial analysis and comparison with other companies
- Participate in support activities pertaining to supporting the portfolio companies
- Competitor mapping, financial modelling, and supporting in deal closure
- Interact with start-ups and understand their business models and identify the right start-ups to solve a given problem statement
- Make research reports and documents
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 5th Aug’22 and 9th Sep’22
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests