Private Equity & Venture Capital | HDFC Capital Advisors Ltd.
In 2015, HDFC Capital Advisors Limited, a real estate private equity investment manager, was formed as a wholly owned subsidiary of HDFC Ltd. We are one of the leading alternative investment fund managers in the country, specialising in providing long-term debt and equity financing for the development of housing developments through the funds we manage.
The HDFC Affordable Real Estate and Technology ([email protected]) Program aims to promote partnerships between technology businesses and the real estate sector. [email protected] is working with a variety of partners to implement strategic technological interventions that will improve the affordable housing environment.
The programme aims to coach, partner with, and invest in real estate technology firms that help the affordable housing ecosystem achieve breakthrough breakthroughs and efficiencies.
- Performing desktop-based research on sectors and companies and their business models
- Performing desktop-based financial analysis and comparison with other companies
- Participating in support activities about supporting the portfolio companies
- Working on competitor mapping, financial modeling, and support in deal closure
- Interacting with startups, understanding their business models, and identifying the right startups to solve a given problem statement
- Making research reports and documents
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 15th Feb’22 and 22nd Mar’22
- are available for duration of 3 months
- are from or open to relocate to Gurgaon, Delhi and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
- Candidates who are science or commerce graduate from a tier-A college in India/US with high graduation percentage
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates who have prior work experience in business research or have done any previous internships in business research would be preferred
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte