Piramal Recruitment 2021 | Latest Analyst Job | Latest Jobs In Mumbai
|Table of Contents|
|Roles and Responsibilities|
Piramal group is a global business conglomerate with interests in pharma , financial services , information management , glass packaging and real estate. With focus in 30 countries and brand presence in over 100 markets , the Piramal group has a global team of over 10000 people from 21 diverse nationalities.
Since 1984 the piramal group has battled complex challenges to stay ahead of the group. From one of the longest trade union strikes to fluctuating political stands , we have consistently attained organic and inorganic growth , thanks to strong global partnership and strategic investments in core businesses. Today the piramal group is valued at USD 10 billion with more than 60% of the revenue generated from international markets our deal with Abbott in 2010 yielded a business evaluation of USD 3.72 billion – a staggering 9x sales and 30x EBITDA.
Roles and Responsibilities | Piramal Recruitment 2021
- Identify key stakeholders
- organized approach with attention to details ,problem solving and communications & coordination with all stakeholders.
- Business Analyst with Liaison between piramal business teams and other providers stakeholders etc
- coordinates with Business to gather requirements Design documents , Business/data flow Diagrams and other available artefacts.
- Schedules functional walkthrough sessions with and IT stakeholders/conduct interviews.
- Finalizes Templates for FSD and its content
- understands systems and Integration points with internal and external systems like fintech
- Helps in the UI and page layout development
- provides requirements understanding walkthrough to developers and later testers
- Resolve queries and update artefacts
- seek approval and sign off from piramal business owners.
- continual Functional guidance to the teams
- participate in UT/SIT/UAT execution
- plays pivotal role during UAT to ensure Business queries are responded any ambiguities in scope/requirements is addressed.
Eligibility | Piramal Recruitment 2021
BFSI industry experience
Agile project Management experience
Must have 4+ years of experience
understanding of sales force or similar ecosystems &techno-functional capability
- Business Analysis
- Process Mapping
- CRM Consulting
- Practice Development
Bachelors Degree in Engineering
|Check out the latest opening in MakemyTrip|
Check out the latest opening in Swiggy
Check out the latest opening inCITI Bank
Click Here For More Jobs Opportunity
Click Here For More Internship Opportunity