Phone Banking Officer | ICICI Bank | Career Opportunities | Bank Jobs Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India with total consolidated resources of Rs. 13.77 trillion (US$ 182.0 billion) at March 31, 2020 and benefit after assessment of Rs. 95.66 billion (US$ 1.3 billion) for the year finished March 31, 2020. The Bank has an organization of 5,324 branches and 15,688 ATMs across India. ICICI Bank offers a wide scope of banking items and monetary administrations to corporate and retail clients through an assortment of conveyance channels and through its particular auxiliaries in the space of speculation banking, life and non-disaster protection, funding and resource the board.
Phone Banking Officer Job Description
As a Phone Banking Officer, you will have the opportunity to interact with customers from various segments and provide any and all assistance needed to ease their banking journey as well as service their banking, financial, and investment needs. On a daily basis, the phone banking officer is responsible for resolving customer queries over the phone, providing efficient service, providing customers with relevant product and service information, and cross-selling various banking products to our existing customers over the phone.
To do so, a thorough understanding of the customer””s profile, demographics, banking behaviour, and portfolio is required. As a result, you’ll need to be good at identifying sales opportunities and driving revenue while keeping NPS at the forefront of your engagement.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints/ queries over phone
- Providing customers with relevant product and service information
- Cross selling various banking products to customers over phone
- Fluency in spoken English & Hindi language
- Open to work in rotational shifts.
- Passion (Constantly raises the bar for self & team, has a strong execution bias, takes initiatives even in the face of significant difficulties)
- Customer First (Leverages every customer interaction as an opportunity to make an impact, consistently seeks to understand customer needs, is accessible and responsive).
- Graduates with 0 – 4 years of Experience and good communication skills
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.