Manager | Partner Manager | Spotify
Spotify’s Megaphone platform offers advertisers and publishers ground-breaking podcast technology. Megaphone provides solutions for publishers to monetise premium audio, as well as unique access to a diversified audience for advertising. The Spotify Audience Network, which is powered by Nielsen, allows marketers to target over 60,000 audience segments based on a listener’s location, interests, demographic profile, purchasing patterns, and more.
By directly connecting consumers through real-time dialogue, the Greenroom team is reinventing the audio environment. The Public Figures Partner Manager will be in charge of ensuring that Greenroom’s top talent continues to flourish by keeping their audience engaged.
The ideal applicant is passionate about audio content, extremely organised, appreciates working in a fast-paced workplace, has good project management abilities, and is able to collaborate with a variety of partners.
- Help Public Figures & Celebrities build out their identity on Greenroom
- Lead day to day relationships with Public Figures & Celebrities that host live content series
- Collaborate cross functionally with wider Spotify organizations to build long term content strategies and relationships
- Empower talent to develop their own formats and outstanding identities on Greenroom
- Educate talent on content standard methodologies, room creation and accurate execution
- Streamline partner communications for emails, webinars, etc. to ensure talent stay engaged on the platform
- Work in Spotify’s Los Angeles, CA office
- You have 5 to 7+ years of partner facing experience in Entertainment based content and talent partnerships with experience at a digital first platform
- You are self-motivated and have strong, pre-existing entertainment, agency, and media industry relationships with a rolodex of traditional talent and public figures
- You have experience building scalable partnership programs / solutions
- You have a deep passion for social platforms, celebrity culture, pop- culture, film & tv, and youth focused entertainment
- You are passionate about the evolution of audio and enjoy consuming podcasts and other spoken word content
- You believe that outstanding customer service leads to better business results
- Develop engaging formats and show concepts across Culture, Sports and Music, while handling the overall content strategy, budget and collaborating closely with Spotify teams
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and high stakes situations and are comfortable taking accountability for critical metrics, a team, and working as a leader within Spotify
- You are a collaborator and enjoy getting results through consensus building, but are also comfortable asserting your own positions and going against-the-grain or status quo
- You are comfortable using quantitative and qualitative data to build and drive strategy
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte