OWS Developer | Engineering Jobs | Barclays | Job Alert | Pune | Latest Jobs 2022
Barclays is a universal bank based in the United Kingdom. We are diverse in terms of company, customer and client categories, and geographic location. Our businesses include global consumer banking and payments operations, as well as a top-tier, full-service global corporate and investment bank, all of which are backed up by our service division, which provides technology, operations, and functional services to the whole Group.
Roles and Responsibilities | Engineering Jobs | Barclays
- Application Development
- Develop applications to technical specifications.
- Independently identify repetitive or time consuming processes that can be automated, especially where they benefit multiple business areas.
- Consume and produce data from a variety of sources, outputting where necessary to downstream applications, or updating the source.
- Design, develop and deliver innovative and tactical solutions to benefit the finance community.
- Identify and resolve problems, working closely with the onshore solutions managers
- Work on a variety of CR’s and managing the IPR of the bank..
- Production and Delivery
- Deliver defect free solutions in live environment ensuring service stability.
- Own the application support as appropriate when there is an incident or problem record that requires L3 involvement, fully understand problems, communicate and where applicable, implement any resolution.
- Analyze and identify common problems and look to provide root cause analysis. Build up a comprehensive knowledge base to reduce future issues.
- Evaluate, pilot and implement a range of new technologies, in line with Barclays’ Divest/Invest strategy.
- Work closely with other areas of the business in Proof of Concept projects, integrating code and data seamlessly.
- Team based working
- Work closely with geographically distributed teams to ensure best utilization of resource and allocation of project work.
- Contribute to project plans and the overall team status reports.
- Implement and adhere to world class standards across the team.
Key Qualification | Engineering Jobs | Barclays
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed institution with relevant work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of working on UNIX environment with exposure to one or more well known UNIX flavours such as IBM AIX, HP-UX, Red Hat Linux and has worked on at least one project involving writing of UNIX shell scripts for deployment, automation and housekeeping.
- Is aware of the concept of job scheduling, batch jobs etc and has exposure to one or more of scheduling tools such as IBM TWS, autosys, cronjob etc.
- Has excellent knowledge of RDBMS concepts such as primary keys, joins, indexes, triggers, cursors etc and has worked on at least one project involving pl/sql, stored procedures
- Knowledge of CICD, DevOps, source control, unit and integration testing, continuous integration, release management, and other software development practices.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban),Agile tools e.g. JIRA, Rally.
- Customer Screening Application specific: –
- Should have end to end knowledge of Customer Screening data flow
- Having alert Workflow management experience is preferred.
- Has worked on at least one WebServices related project; real time applications related to Customer Screening Application.
- Has good knowledge of at least of Apache TomCat, IBM Websphere or any other well-known webserver
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte