Ops Analyst Lending | Phonepe Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Mumbai 2022
With over 280 million registered users, PhonePe is India’s most popular digital payment platform. Users may use PhonePe to send and receive money, recharge mobile phones, DTH, and data cards, pay at stores, pay utility bills, acquire gold, and invest. It was the first non-banking UPI app to become live for clients in August 2016, and it first enabled money transfers to people and businesses, as well as recharges and bill payments.
PhonePe entered the financial services market in 2017 with the launch of digital gold, which gave consumers a safe and simple way to acquire 24-karat gold on the site. It has now offered mutual funds and insurance products such as tax-saving funds, liquid funds, foreign travel insurance, Corona Care, a specific COVID-19 pandemic insurance plan, and more.
PhonePe introduced its Switch platform in 2018, and consumers may now buy from over 300 apps straight from the PhonePe mobile app, including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo, and others. PhonePe is accepted in over 18 million merchant locations in 500 cities across the United States.
Ops Analyst Lending Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities
- Tracking Success Rates and other key metrics to identify areas for improvement in products and systems
- Responsible for day to day business reporting and any adhoc reporting required from time to time
- Handling of escalations on a day to day basis to provide prompt resolution to customers
- Maintaining relations with external partners and leveraging them in resolving adhoc issues and improving operational processes
- Tracking customer funnel for loan disbursement, collections etc. and recommend improvements
- Work closely with the Finance team to drive reconciliation and execute required corrections.
- Proactively help resolve customer concerns in a timely, professional and positive manner, escalating issues to next level or other internal stakeholders, as needed
- Collaborate with internal and external business + technical teams to spearhead integrations and go-live
- Working closely with Customer Support team to handle escalations
- Leverage data to drive customer engagement. Suggest product/UI changes to optimize for conversion
- Addressing internal queries and data requirements
- 1-3 years of experience in Startups / BFSI industry
- ● Advanced knowledge of Excel
- ● Be agile, highly collaborative and communicate impressively
- ● Strong logical and problem solving skills
- ● Strong communication skills and ability to negotiate for ones requirement
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte