Central Operations Support Executive | Amazon Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Bangalore 2022
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American global technology firm headquartered in Seattle, Washington, that specialises in e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five corporations in the United States’ information technology industry, with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook. The company has been named “one of the world’s most powerful economic and cultural forces,” as well as “the world’s most successful brand.”
Central Operations Support Executive Job Description
Executives are expected to remotely support the daily operations of the Fresh business as well as other CST activities of sellers, such as daily metrics monitoring, triggering on-field support to sellers and audits, stakeholder management, both inside and outside of Amazon, rolling out new processes, and running central control centres.
The job requires someone with a big picture view of the customer experience and a strong willingness to take control. The position necessitates the capacity to spot patterns and any disturbances in them, as well as the ability to study details and predict the ramifications of the data. This team provides incoming and outbound support through voice and non-voice modes. The candidate must be willing to work weekends and shifts.
- Extract data and follow SOP to prepare reports as per assigned schedule
- Remotely monitor efficient functioning of the assigned sites via out bound call, emails and by coordination with field executives
- Trigger the audit/works to the sites for various operational performances.
- Devise and deploy SOP’s, analyse data, and propose features and processes.
- Willing to work on weekends
- 0-1 years of experience in an any role, preferably Operations.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
- Skill to handle sellers as stakeholders/customers with outstanding organizational and follow-up skill
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with a capability of setting priorities and working under pressure
- Must be able to multi-task, managing multiple sites simultaneously with attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
- Experience in working with logistics and/or manufacturing industry is an advantage
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte