Associate | AMD Operations – Request for Proposal | Goldman Sachs Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Bengaluru 2022
The Goldman Sachs Group is a bank holding corporation and a global leader in investment banking, securities, and asset management. Goldman Sachs offers a comprehensive range of services to a large and diverse client base that includes enterprises, financial institutions, governments, and high-net-worth people around the world. The firm, which was founded in 1869 and has offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and other major financial hubs around the world, is headquartered in New York.
Operations is a fast-paced, multi-faceted sector that collaborates with other departments to deliver banking, securities, and asset management services to clients all around the world. Furthermore, Operations is responsible for risk management and controls in order to protect and enhance the firm’s assets and image. Operations designs and administers the processes and controls that enable business flow for every new product introduced and every trade conducted.
- Coordinate and complete high quality RFPs and DDQs from prospective clients, consultants, and existing clients in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop knowledge of industry trends, competitive landscape and investment team’s capabilities to facilitate improved client experience
- Develop strong working relationships with client portfolio management teams, sales professionals, client relationship managers, compliance and other groups
- Learn and communicate the investment team’s investment philosophy, process, product positioning and current market trends to internal and external
- Assist in developing metrics to track key sales figures including RFP flows, hit rates, etc
- Assist with ad hoc projects including technology initiatives to automate reports and other
- Assist with performing second level checks for RFP’s, DDQ’s and 15C’s prepared by the Analysts on the team
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree (Preferred: Master’s degree of Finance, Economics, Business or Commerce)
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be motivated and hard working
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple projects, deadlines, personalities, and broad based coverage
- Knowledge and understanding of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and adaptability to other software products
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of the investment management industry and GSAM is a plus
- Prior content writing experience of 4-9 years is preferable
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte