Operations Associate | Deloitte Careers | Job Alert | Jobs in Hyderabad 2022
Deloitte ‘s positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee.
Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other.
Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Operations Associate Jobs Description
The Learning Operations team in the US India office consists of individuals who provide end-to-end learning administrative and backend operations support to Deloitte Member Firms worldwide.
At Deloitte, you’ll be exposed to a wide range of industries and business models, which will benefit your career development and professional development.
- Support administrative tasks and activities, manage systems, data entry
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and team lead
- Ensure all tasks are done in a timely manner with Accuracy and Completeness
- Perform the quality checks on the tasks before they are submitted to the client
- Ownership and accountability towards process and assigned task
- Time Management – Effective utilization of working hours with proper prioritization of work
- Contribution and Involvement in Firm/Team initiatives
- Continues collaboration effort towards common business goal
- 0 to 5 years of relevant experience in a Learning/Backend Operations environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should have knowledge of email etiquette
- Should have basic knowledge of excel and should be able to read data and use the excel features like sorting, removing duplicates, filtering
- Should have ability to team with others
- Should be able to prioritize time and tasks
- Should have basic knowledge of creating MS PowerPoint presentations
- Experience with Virtual platforms like Zoom, Saba Meeting/Centra, MS Teams etc will be an added advantage
- Should have experience of handling cases/tickets
- Should have ability to interact well with internal clients and understand their requirements
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits
How you’ll grow
Our professional development plan at Deloitte focuses on assisting people at all levels of their careers in identifying and utilising their skills to accomplish their best job every day. We believe there is always room to learn, from entry-level staff to senior leaders. We provide opportunity to develop world-class skills as well as hands-on experience in the global, ever-changing business world. From on-the-job training to formal growth,
Programs at Deloitte University provide our workers with numerous options to advance their careers.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte