Operation Analyst | Airtel | Gurugram | Job Alerts | Latest Job 2021
Bharti Airtel Limited is a main worldwide media communications organization with activities in 18 nations across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, the organization’s item contributions incorporate 2G, 3G and 4G remote administrations, portable trade, fixed line administrations, high velocity home broadband, DTH, endeavor administrations including public and worldwide significant distance administrations to transporters. In the remainder of the topographies, it offers 2G, 3G, 4G remote administrations and portable trade. Bharti Airtel has more than 403 million clients across its activities.
Job Description | Operation Analyst
This job include working across different cases. You will be relied upon to instrument the information that streams into the data sets as indicated by the groups’ prerequisites, and perform client acknowledgment testing for something very similar.
Roles and Responsibilities | Operation Analyst
Foster an inside and out comprehension of the data set outline and how information streams in different frameworks in the Airtel biological system (Thanks application, web, light, and so on)
· Follow an information prepared methodology and instrument information such that the group can fabricate consumable questions, reports and dashboards from the very beginning of component discharge.
· Take total responsibility for start to finish cycle of examination coordination into the new element improvement. Be a piece of the every other week runs, prepping and arranging meetings to comprehend the Product inquires.
· Develop a careful comprehension of the scientific necessities and arrange with the individual units to comprehend their information prerequisites.
· Efficiently instrument all information focuses across different pages in the Thanks application and have the equivalent executed by planning with the advancement group.
· Capture the necessary information in pre-characterized factors dependent on client connection in the Thanks application, set up A/B explore frontend following, making client pipes, and so on
· Perform User Acceptance Testing (UATs) by following the rules set by the group to guarantee all information streams into the framework according to the normal principles.
· Follow up with the improvement group to determine any information issues and guarantee information mental soundness.
Eligibility | Operation Analyst
· 1-3 years of work experience in analytics domain.
· Excellent SQL skills and experience in working on large datasets is a must.
· Must have a good understanding of database management and knowledge of data types. Knowledge of Clickhouse and JIRA is an added advantage.
· Prior experience of creating data structures and instrumentations in tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, etc.
· Should have an eye for detail and be able to spot anomalies in huge datasets.
· Should be have the technical acumen to identify and communicate data gaps identified during the UATs.
· Should have the communication skills to understand the requirements of the product managers and analysts, and to communicate the same to the developers.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte