Officer | Standard Chartered Bank | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Ahmedabad 2022
We аre а leаding internаtiоnаl bаnk fосused оn helрing рeорle аnd соmраnies рrоsрer асrоss Аsiа, Аfriса аnd the Middle Eаst.
Tо us, gооd рerfоrmаnсe is аbоut muсh mоre thаn turning а рrоfit. It’s аbоut shоwing hоw yоu embоdy оur vаlued behаviоurs – dо the right thing, better tоgether аnd never settle – аs well аs оur brаnd рrоmise, Here fоr gооd.
We’re соmmitted tо рrоmоting equаlity in the wоrkрlасe аnd сreаting аn inсlusive аnd flexible сulture – оne where everyоne саn reаlise their full роtentiаl аnd mаke а роsitive соntributiоn tо оur оrgаnisаtiоn. This in turn helрs us tо рrоvide better suрроrt tо оur brоаd сlient bаse.
Officers Job Description
We are a leading worldwide bank dedicated to assisting individuals and businesses in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East to flourish.
To us, good performance entails much more than just making a profit. It’s about demonstrating how you embrace our core values – doing the right thing, working better together, and never settling – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We are committed to promoting workplace equality and developing an inclusive and flexible culture in which everyone may reach their full potential and contribute positively to our organisation. This, in turn, allows us to better serve our diverse clientele.
- Job holder is responsible to monitor all the activities of lending unit including BIL/GIL/SMELAP/MORTGAGE login and disbursement, MIS reporting,quiery solution, Dedup,CRESAI,Legal,Valuation and verification Triggering,OTC & initial/PDD documents collection system updation ,vendor billing ,CMS updation.
- Job holder is accountable to maintain constant vigil over checks and controls in specific areas including Banking,Financial & KYC checking , Legal valuation and verification of reports checking.Updation of CET and rolled out,RFES updation , CAM,DM,SKR, & MIS preparation etc.
- Understand and implement goals and vision in unit /area to fit in to overall ITO/country plans.
- Identify and shares best practices with Regional Head with a view to implementing standardized, simplified and automated processes – capturing data once, addressing cause not effect, minimizing non value-added and duplicated activities, reducing TAT, maximizing paperless processing & deskilling of activities
- Maintain service level agreement metrics on turnaround and accuracy
- Use metrics to drive decisions around service delivery improvements.
- Maintain and improve service levels & customer expectations
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and remove process “bottle necks” .
- Assess process health (through key metrics) & identify broken processes that requires redesign
- Use customer/stakeholders feedback to continuously re‑ engineer processes
- Successfully implement best practices into own team and migrate them to other teams/ units
- Use customer feedback to continuously re‑engineer processes using digitization and straight through process approach.
- Work with multiple teams ( Technology and Operations) to arrive at the end state process
- Liaise with other units within the Bank for operations related issues/updates/support required including those relating to CLPU,Custody etc.
People and Talent
- Lead a team of Operations Officers (including recruiting, motivating and coaching employees to deliver goals)
- Strong individual engagement with team members
- Effective delegation capabilities which ensures development of subordinates
- Effectively manage improvement of underperformers.
- Effectively manage team to control attrition to minimum level
- Ensure prompt and early escalation of both existing and potential risk issues
- Facilitates “meaningful “ root cause analysis ( not just categorizing errors) and implements
- Awareness and Respect of local regulations, group and business policies, business standard
procedures and best practices
- Manage and have effective control on the Sundry, Suspense and GL accounts with respect to outstanding entries
- Ensure no surprise culture: no failed Audit and to achieve at least satisfactory rating in all groups / external / internal audit / service quality audits.
- Comply with rules and regulations and country policies with respect to liability operations and ensure adequate controls measures are in place for regular monitoring of the same.
- Review GDOI/GPS/DOI related to Liabilities process and align country processes with the same and raise dispensations wherever required.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association
- Participate in customer/stakeholders meetings, help structure deals and review/attain/benchmark service standards.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand and fulfill the needs of internal and external clients
- Support unit manager and meets the unit’s operations budget (including stretch budget targets) and financial KPIs
- Motivates & inspires teams to achieving the desired future state
- Propagate, plan and execute change
- BCOM Graduates