New Associate – Order to Cash Processing | Accenture Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job in Bengaluru 2022 | Career Height
Accenture is a worldwide expert administrations organization with driving capacities in computerized, cloud and security. Joining unrivaled experience and concentrated abilities across in excess of 40 ventures, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations administrations — all controlled by the world’s biggest organization of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations places.
New Associate – Order to Cash Processing Job Description
You will work in our Finance Operations vertical, assisting us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, conducting analysis, and reconciling transactions.
The Order to Cash Processing team assists clients and organisations in optimising working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end revenue and cash flow management, and streamlining billing processes. This team is in charge of the entire process, from customer inquiry to sales order to delivery and invoicing.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INTERNSHIP
CLICK HERE FOR MORE JOBS
The Cash Application Processing team is responsible for resolving cash application questions and coordinating with customers. The position necessitates a thorough understanding of cash applications, the process of applying unapplied cash, the reconciliation of suspense accounts in cash applications, and the processing of cash applications from payment receipt to finalisation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work
- It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Finance Processes
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Agility for quick learning
- B.Com / BBA Graduates
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Click Here to view Stories