Multiple Position | Qualcomm Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Qualcomm develops ground-breaking technologies that revolutionise the way the world connects, computes, and communicates. Every day, you interact with Qualcomm-enabled smartphones that double as professional cameras and gaming devices, connectivity solutions that keep you connected even in remote areas, 5G that makes cities safer with smart infrastructure, and the technology that powers the smart, connected factories that made your most recent purchase. Our work lies at the heart of and behind the technologies that benefit billions of people every day across numerous industries.
We invented the technologies that allowed 5G to become a reality. We’re taking on some of the world’s most difficult challenges in order to have a positive impact on society for the greater good. You’ll witness how 5G is revolutionising entire sectors and enabling new ones, as well as improving how we work, live, and play.
Engineer Job Description
The People Solutions and Services – Compensation role will be in charge of assisting Qualcomm’s compensation programmes with service delivery. S/he will carry out compensation and rewards proposals to all employees who are in line with the compensation philosophy. This position will conduct market pricing, interpret results, and make compensation recommendations based on internal parity.
This role will also help with the escalation of compensation issues and ensuring that compensation activities are carried out in a timely manner. This position reports to the Total Rewards lead in the People Solutions and Services team and works closely with the Compensation Community of Practice.
- Develops, creates, and modifies general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyzes user needs and develops software solutions.
- Conduct salary analysis and ad-hoc compensation studies, including benchmarking and internal parity analysis, including new hires, transfers, and retention offers and share outcomes of the analysis and findings
- Interpreting and explaining benchmarking results and employee pay based on position within range and internal parity based on experience
- Evaluate job based on employee’s roles/responsibilities and ensure pay is appropriate
- Help field employee inquiries, provide coaching/counselling on compensation, and respond to escalated compensation issues
- Assist with end to end market benchmarking, including survey submissions to annual and ad-hoc surveys, managing survey data, analyzing survey results, market pricing by role, and managing impacts to midpoints to the annual comp cycle
- Support the process of conducting bi-annual job code audits to ensure that employees are in the correct job codes
- Collaborate with other team members to conduct ad-hoc salary analysis as requested by the business
- Aid in the administration and deployment of the recognition programs (ThankQ) through managing the day to day operations and reviewing existing reports.
- Partner with Compensation Community of Practice on the execution of any compensation philosophy and program changes
- Modifies existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance. Stores, retrieves, and manipulates data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of Business, Human Resources, or related work experience
- 2+ years of compensation analysis experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resources or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Business, Total Rewards, Finance, Human Resources or related field.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte