Jobs in Morgan Stanley | Analyst HR Operations | Morgan Stanley | Career Opportunities | Bangalore | Latest Jobs 2021
Morgan Stanley has continuously delivered first-class business in a first-class manner since our establishment in 1935. Five key values underpin everything we do. Do the right thing, put clients first, lead with extraordinary ideas, commit to diversity and inclusion, and give back are the five basic values that define all we do at Morgan Stanley.
Job Description | Morgan Stanley
HR Solutions (India) is an integral part of the Firm’s Human Resources division providing fundamental operational support across all areas of HR on a global basis.
This function plays a lead role in driving thoughtful process and solutions that drive efficiency, reduce the cost of operations and mitigate operational risk globally. In addition the function offers a broad range of administrative services to our internal HR partners.
The HR Operations Analyst’s day to day responsibilities include the following:
- Well-versed with functionality of a Learning Management System (LMS) and the ability to provide creative solutions to clients based on system exposure. 1-2 years’ working experience on a LMS is required, preferably Cornerstone On Demand (CSOD).
- Prepare logistical requirements ranging from venue bookings, to preparing event facilities, equipment, technical support and printing of event materials
- Create training/event announcements, be the key contact for participant enrolments and nominations, course bookings and enquiries
- Manage the learning management system, create and update programs; track enrolment status and update participant’s training records
- Assist with any regular or ad-hoc metrics and reporting requests
- Prepare and manage the collection of event/session feedback
- Managing escalations/inquiries in a timely manner
- Strong client relationship handling, ability to lead meetings and calls with stakeholders
- Prepare and manage required documentation
- Ability to identify process issues through day to day work and/or audits and engage appropriate stakeholders to determine resolution
- Working with SME and manager to prioritize assigned work
- Ensuring data quality and accuracy by running data audits
Qualification | Morgan Stanley
- 1-2 years’ working experience on a LMS, preferably Cornerstone On Demand (CSOD)
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 1-3 year of operational experience. Human Resources experience as well as experience working within Financial Services a plus but not required
- Microsoft Excel proficiency is required
- Communication/client relationship skills: Ability to build trusting relationships and interact/negotiate with HR partners
- Must be a team player who enjoys high volume, fast paced and dynamic environment
- Good understanding of Workday, Business Objects, HR Onboarding applications, Taleo (or other Applicant Tracking Systems), HR Reporting and data analysis a plus
- Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Power Point, Projects, etc.
- Must have a sense of urgency when working on assigned tasks and the ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to adhere to process timelines and balance the timelines from various stakeholders based out of different locations
- Comfortable with learning new systems and technologies
- Ability to work independently to “figure things out” and be comfortable to propose solutions
- Attention to detail and organizational skills a must
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte