Morgan Stanley | Financial Control Group Summer Analyst Program | Summer Analyst Program | Opportunity in Mumbai | Latest Internship 2021
Morgan Stanley helps governments, organizations, institutions, and individuals around the world achieve their financial objectives by mobilizing capital. The firm’s reputation for applying inventive thinking to solve complicated challenges has been well earned for over 85 years, and it is rarely equaled. Morgan Stanley will continue to forge new ground in advising, servicing, and creating new possibilities for its clients, having been a persistent industry leader over decades of tremendous transformation in modern finance.
The programme is meant to create highly motivated individuals by creating a stimulating and supportive atmosphere in which they may learn about the business and reach their full potential. Summer Interns will spend 8 to 10 weeks in Finance after joining, where they will participate in a structured training programme that will give them an understanding of the many Finance functions, products, and systems and applications that we employ. Along the way, there will be senior manager presentations and professional skills workshops to provide you a well-rounded experience.
- Understand the products & Business
- Understand the Risk & Reporting Systems
- Overview of daily reconciliation, substantiation and analysis
- Understand the Regulatory framework & Financial Reporting The projects are presented to senior management, alongside getting a firsthand experience of working on a project from inception to delivery.
- What we look for
- Good academic background in Business/Commerce with an interest in Financial Services
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of MS office preferably Excel Strong communication
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte