Mechanical Engineer | Siemens Energy | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Siemens Energy AG is a leading energy technology company in the globe. The company collaborates with customers and partners on future energy systems, assisting in the transition to a more sustainable world. Siemens Energy’s product, solution, and service portfolio spans nearly the whole energy value chain, from power generation to transmission and storage. The portfolio encompasses traditional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hydrogen-fueled hybrid power plants, and generators and transformers. More than half of the portfolio has been decarbonized already.
Siemens Energy is the global market leader for renewable energies thanks to a majority ownership in Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE), a publicly traded corporation. Siemens Energy technologies are responsible for approximately one-sixth of all electricity generated worldwide. In fiscal year 2019, Siemens Energy employed 91,000 employees in over 90 countries and produced sales of roughly €29 billion.
Mechanical Engineer Job Description
- Designs and Engineering of integrally geared centrifugal compressor.
- Preparation of Model, Assembly, Drawings and Bill of Material for compressor parts and assembly using SIEMENS NX and TEAMCENTRE.
- To Read Customer specification and define requirement for compressor. Participate in Kick off meetings.
- To prepare detailed manufacturing drawings of Integrally Geared Compressor and assemblies in compliance to Siemens Standards.
- Maintain quality standards by thorough check of all models, drawings and implementing various quality improvement processes.
- To work with Global team, communication at various level in team.
- To support Supplier development, manufacturing, and assembly of compressor. Participate in new product development, VAVE, cost out projects.
- To release work in SAP ATLAS and SAP Spridon, work with SAP for generation of different reports.
- Preparing and reviewing customer documents for core compressor assembly such as cross-section, part list, lifting arrangement, etc
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of design work experience in Engineering/Design and experience in 3D CAD tools
- Minimum Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in mechanical engineering with Good Academic
- Have basic knowledge and experience on Turbo machinery design/detail engineering.
- Know How of Integrally Geared Compressor engineering, API 617, material selection and other related standards will be an added advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of preparing 3-D parametric models in NX.
- Thorough knowledge of GD&T (ASME Y14.5)
- Knowledge of manufacturing process & DFM will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills and presentations skills.
- Software Tools – Hands on experience on Siemens NX, Teamcenter, SAP, Microsoft Excel, Word, Power point.
- Very good learning capability / quick learner
- Shall have fundamental knowledge of Engineering, Basic rules of drawing and Drafting
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte