Marketing | Apohan Corporate Consultants Private Limited | Internship | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2021
Apohan is a fintech platform that provides equity finance to Indian SMEs that have been extensively assessed for growth and turnaround. It would be a semi-automated, disruptive, cost-effective, scalable, first-of-its-kind, emerging-technology-enabled equities tech delivery (rather than brokerage) platform.
It is a corporation that provides equity finance, strategic corporate transactions, and M&A advising services. We are an all-domain, end-to-end, and custom strategic services implementation organisation, not a broker, an investment bank, or a statutory compliance firm. We solely provide sell-side (business-side) advising services. We provide equity investment, corporate restructuring, financial restructuring, and strategic management to SMEs in India.
Our main offering is equity finance, with transaction sizes ranging from INR 10 crores to INR 500 crores for client firms with annual turnovers of INR 25 crores to 250 crores.
- Managing lead database, generating qualified leads, responding to customer queries, and follow-ups
- Developing marketing calendar and ensuring its implementation
- Working on email marketing, actively developing LinkedIn network, and generating leads
- Designing social media campaigns, creating social media content, answering customer’s comments or questions (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Assisting marketing events, collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Assisting in managing the company’s official website and ensuring its optimization
- Coordinating with the marketing team, delivery team, and clients
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 1st Sep’21 and 7th Oct’21
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests.
- Comfortable in working on presentations, Word, and Excel
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, online analytics, and Google AdWords)
- Knowledge of finance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should have your own laptop
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte