Manager | The Walt Disney | Career Opportunity | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
The Walt Disney Company is a prominent diversified multinational family entertainment and media organisation with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer goods, and interactive media.
Walt Disney proudly maintains its heritage of delivering world-class tales and experiences for every member of the family, from humble origins as a cartoon company in the 1920s to its prominent position in the entertainment business today.
Consumers and guests from all around the world enjoy Walt Disney’s tales, characters, and experiences. Our staff and cast members collaborate to produce entertainment experiences that are both widely and regionally valued in more than 40 countries.
Managers Job Description
Responsibilities | Walt Disney is Hiring
- Assist the Director Global Security Operations India & Middle East in the development and implementation of the operational tactical security planning initiatives to reduce risks with minimal supervision and respond to incidents, limit exposure to liability that may result in financial or brand image / reputation loss to the company.
- The expectations of this position include leading meetings independently with partners internally and externally to ensure complete partnership and a coordinated and effective security program is successfully executed across the area.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create innovative strategies and develop best in class programs that drive sustainable effectiveness.
- Lead local assessments for potential security risks on all Disney assets in South India and provide solutions and recommendation to implement appropriate controls and mitigate those risks.
- Ensure that the security of Disney assets in South India is effective and maintained at the highest level consistent with Disney Security Standards and Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs).
- Liaise with facilities administration leaders, where central security controls are required.
- Develop SOPs that are aligned to the type and size of facility and support facility support staff to implement and maintain effectiveness of protective controls.
- Provide the planning, engagement and oversight of security provision to all Anti-Piracy requirements in South India with guidance from the Director.
- Be aware of any change to the current threat levels and advise the Director if any additional control measures may be required.
- Investigate, interview, obtain witness reports, and prepare incident reports as required.
- Deliver briefing and training packages to site employees in co-ordination with Global Security.
- Deliver security projects as required to support the wider needs of Global Security.
- Build relationships with local government stakeholders including the police and relevant internal security agencies
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design bespoke incident management (IM) and emergency plans (EM) for Disney assets.
- Lead on regular training and testing programmes to maintain preparedness.
- Fully understand the escalation matrix, communication and reporting incidents to area / regional leaderships.
- Assist and advise facility administration and staff during any emergency/crisis situation.
- Drive the uptake of the Disney Alerts/Global Emergency Notification System (GENS) across all facilities.
- Liaise with Global Security and Business Continuity for awareness of site and business line plans.
- Ensure security vendors have business continuity plans in place
- Understand information security procedures and ensure areas of responsibility have clear escalation procedures.
- Understand and support Data privacy.
- Prepare and provide a weekly, monthly and yearly security operations report to the security leadership.
- Prepare and submit incident reports through the Company Incident Reporting Tool.
- Support the Director with local knowledge and expertise on vendor costs.
- Recommend any capital investment to site security technical systems where identified.
- Collaborate with site stakeholders including security officers, facility administration and office managers to manage and maintain security provision to Disney Standards.
- Develop strong relationships with facilities administration heads and their management teams.
- Liaise with approved vendors and ensure that specified duties are carried out, that contractual obligations are met and corporate standards are maintained. Recommend improvements and introduce new procedures as necessary.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with local law enforcement and government agencies, appropriate foreign national agencies and private sector counterparts.
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent. Graduate degree an advantage.
- 10 years working in an international company, with at least 4 years of supervisory capacity.
- A proven background working in physical security, and operational security risk management.
- Strong operational approach conducting Dynamic Risk Assessments as well as implementing appropriate security plans and control measures.
- Experience of Country Travel Risk and Country Threat & Risk Assessments
- Ability to engage, collaborate with and support facility administration whilst delivering effective training programmes (induction, SOPs, emergency and incident management etc.)
- Experience of managing and monitoring security vendors.
- Strong project management skills.
- Have good working & implementation knowledge of CPTED principles
- Vendor management experience including performance management of SLA/KPI’s
- Experience of conducting investigations.
- A strong service focus with the need to listen and understand the essential requirements of different client groups.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills, spoken and/or written language capability with any South Indian language is preferred.
- A flexible approach to variable working hours’/travel requirements.
- Persuading and influencing decisions across multiple stakeholders.
- Professional Qualifications – A certification in a security, safety, fire protection, information security and/or First Aid & CPR area required;
- International certification such as Certified Protection Professional, Certified Fraud Examiner and/or Information Security Management Systems, an advantage