Manager – Market Place | Myntra Careers | Experienced | Job Alert | Jobs in Bangalore | Latest Jobs 2022
Myntrа is а оne stор shор fоr аll yоur fаshiоn аnd way of life needs. Being Indiа’s lаrgest e-соmmerсe stоre fоr fаshiоn аnd way of life рrоduсts, Myntrа аims аt рrоviding а hаssle free аnd enjоyаble shоррing exрerienсe tо shоррers асrоss the соuntry with the most stretched out rаnge оf brаnds аnd рrоduсts оn its роrtаl. The brаnd is mаking а соnsсiоus effоrt tо bring the роwer оf fаshiоn tо shоррers with аn аrrаy оf the lаtest аnd trendiest рrоduсts аvаilаble in the соuntry.
- Create/ develop Seller Programs to recognize and grow Sellers structurally
- Partner regular engagement to be analyzed with all frictional areas addressed at all touch points including Onboarding, Cataloging, Settlements, Fulfillment, Insight dashboards, Seller Support etc
- Work closely with cross functional Team Like Product, Planning, Categories, Demand Planning, Seller Marketing, Business Finance etc to ensure key goals are achieved
- Understanding the challenges faced by Seller and working towards structural solve for it.
- Develop Ecosystem for helping sellers to grow their business and make operation seamless for them
- Develop in depth knowledge of competition and learn from Best practices
- Define Structure and Strong Governance in all processes/ engagement streams with Sellers
- Engage with sellers for understanding gap areas while engaging with Myntra and define Projects which can be undertaken to solve for same
- Enable various growth levers that would help sellers grow business on Myntra
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in consulting/ ecommerce/ fashion Industry. MBA from a Tier 1/2 college
- Strong project and program management ability and very good in analytics – Candidate needs to exhibit structured thinking, strong analytical skills
- The incumbent should be well versed with e-commerce marketplace principles and guidelines and should string strong process orientation
- Stakeholder management: Must be proficient in keeping things on an even keel with all stakeholders: Category Management, SCM, MP Ops and Business Finance, manage relationships, resolve conflicts.
- Highly Action Oriented –Candidate should have strong bias for action. Individual will need to own projects from conceptualization to implementation.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills and management skills
- Strong Analytical Skills and Process Orientation
- Knowledge of Python will be an added advantage. Proficiency in MS-Office is a must.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Critical Thinking Skills: Builds persuasive arguments, Reasons ethically, Draws and Evaluates Conclusions
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte