Manager Jobs | Pepsico Careers | Deputy Manager | Job Alert | Hyderabad | Latest Jobs 2022
PEPSICO is an international food, snack, and beverage company based in Harrison, New York, in the Purchase borough. PepsiCo’s operations span the entire food and beverage industry. It is in charge of product manufacture, distribution, and marketing. In 1965, the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc. merged to establish PepsiCo. PepsiCo has subsequently grown from its namesake beverage, Pepsi Cola, to a vast array of food and beverage businesses. Tropicana Products in 1998 and the Quaker Oats Company in 2001, which added the Gatorade brand to the Pepsi portfolio, were the two largest and most recent acquisitions.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INTERNSHIP
CLICK HERE FOR MORE JOBS
Job Description | Jobs in Pepsico
Support Thai Foods Sales by establishing the most efficient, effective journey plans for the Frontline Sales team, guaranteeing optimum customer coverage in accordance with the company’s GTM strategy and tactical objectives. Data collection and cleansing, route design and maintenance, and performance reporting and analysis are all core responsibilities.
Responsibilities | Jobs in Pepsico
- Work with market GTM Leadership to understand GTM strategy, operating principles and sales routing requirements
- Using the GTM digital routing tool, generate balanced field sales routes based on set KPIs (Eg: # customers, segmentation, call frequency/day, sales volume and min-max daily/weekly route completion times)
- Partner with Field Sales Leadership team to ensure route plans are properly vetted and delivered in accordance with the established timeline and productivity / tactical objectives
- Continuously review and scrub geo-fencing data to ensure accuracy and currency. Update route plans as required.
- Develop and deliver reporting, including call compliance & call effectiveness and before/after comparison. Share key insights and recommendations with Field Sales team for future implementation
- Prepare qualitative route performance analysis to highlight further optimization opportunities and recommendations
- Modify route solutions based on feedback from GTM / Frontline Managers and in line with established routing principles
Eligibilities | Jobs in Pepsico
- Close and frequent interaction with GTM / Frontline Leaders to gather requirements & feedback, refine route designs and share actionable insights and recommendations
- Develop winning relationships with Thai Foods Sales team, ensuring highest levels of agility and support are provided
- Interact with HBS Routing Lead to explore and execute initiatives to improve GBS service offerings.
- Bachelors degree in Business or Supply Chain
- 3-4 years experience in logistics, supply chain or field sales
- Experienced with Routing / Logistics software (desirable)
- Ability to understand complex business drivers, develop metrics, analyze and implement improvements
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Results oriented with robust planning and follow up skills
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Follow us on Facebook
- Click Here to view Stories