Manager- Business Finance | Myntra | Job | Alert | Latest Jobs in Bengaluru 2022
Myntrа is а оne stор shор fоr аll yоur fаshiоn аnd lifestyle needs. Being Indiа’s lаrgest e-соmmerсe stоre fоr fаshiоn аnd lifestyle рrоduсts, Myntrа аims аt рrоviding а hаssle free аnd enjоyаble shоррing exрerienсe tо shоррers асrоss the соuntry with the widest rаnge оf brаnds аnd рrоduсts оn its роrtаl. The brаnd is mаking а соnsсiоus effоrt tо bring the роwer оf fаshiоn tо shоррers with аn аrrаy оf the lаtest аnd trendiest рrоduсts аvаilаble in the соuntry.
Finance Manager Jobs Description
- Perform Financial forecasting, reporting and operational matrices tracking.
- Build a financial plan that aligns business objectives and develops a how list that builds the plan to the targets for the business
- Lead the MEC process and present key highlights & analysis.
- Assist in preparation of Long Range Business plan and scenarios.
- Develop clear understanding of key business drivers, analyses key financial metrics, provide value add analysis, support to sales / finance management.
- Partner with finance / business management teams, identify and track appropriate performance measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers.
- Influence and drive business decision / action with appropriate analysis and comments.
- Proactive in reviewing financial information, identifying exception / inconsistencies, initiate action and follow-up for logical closure.
- Participate in revenue forecast calls and highlight risk /opportunities with appropriate analysis.
- Ownership of expenses forecast for the business group by using trend analysis / KPI reviews for better P&L management.
- Provide daily updates / flash to finance and sales management on the close progress.
- Participate in monthly close calls with the controller’s organization for P&L Review.
- Prepare financial information & analysis for business reviews / presentations with key highlights.
- Handle complex adhoc request with a short turnaround time and supplement such request with appropriate analysis and comments to support decision making.
- Support finance / business leader in simulation of revenue projections and corresponding expenses working including working out margin protection / improvement plans.
- CA Fresher
- Finance specialization – Chartered Accountant, CFA or similar degrees
- Demonstrate strong Communication / Presentation Skills and ability to work with peers and counterparts / multi location setup / good team manager
- Expertise in Office Tools MS Excel, Power Point Skills
- The candidate should be proactive, self-starter, strong Team Leader – Role would require interaction with Cross functional teams
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Follow us on Facebook
- Click Here to view Stories