Technology Consultant 4 | Adobe | Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Bengaluru 2022
Adobe’s mission is to change the world via digital experiences. We provide everything everyone needs to build and deliver amazing digital experiences, from young artists to multinational companies. We’re dedicated to allowing people to create beautiful and powerful photos, videos, and apps, as well as transforming how businesses communicate with customers across all screens.
We’re on a mission to hire the greatest people and to provide exceptional employee experiences in which everyone is valued and has equal access to opportunities. We understand that new ideas can originate from anywhere in the company, and we’re certain that the next big idea could be yours!
- Act as a technical single point of contact for Enterprise Commerce customers and their technical agencies.
- This will include onboarding calls and presentations to new customers, provisioning Commerce Cloud infrastructure, technical support to customers during their development phase, launch readiness support, and supporting customers after launch.
- This is a customer facing role, owning, and developing the relationship with assigned customers.
- Monitor E-commerce customer’s sites using New Relic infrastructure and Application Performance monitoring tools, to proactively identify and solve any infrastructure or application issues that need addressing before they cause more serious issues.
- If an ecommerce site has an issue that causes a service interruption, follow an incident management process, set up and facilitate a situation room and coordinate all the right people and specialists to bring the customers’ site back up again as soon as possible!
- Tackle issues when they do arise, in the Commerce application or in the underlying cloud infrastructure, calling on specialist technical resources when required.
- Work with other internal teams such as the Commerce Cloud Support team, Sales, and Professional Services teams to enable customers to meet their business objectives.
- Work with our hosting partners on AWS (and sometimes Azure) infrastructure sizing and optimization for customers.
- Take ownership of special technical projects, keeping the role varied and your technical knowledge up to date with groundbreaking technologies.
- Be available from time to time for on call responsibilities which are shared among the team.
- Experience with Magento, preferably with some exposure to hosting on Adobe Commerce Cloud.
- Experience with solving technical problems on high traffic web applications – application and infrastructure troubleshooting
- Experience in working directly with customers in a technical role, looking after technical and business partners
- Incident Management and Root Cause Analysis experience
- Previous experience with cloud hosting providers, including AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of New Relic or similar monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of performance testing and using tools such as JMeter.
- Ability to adapt to change and excel in high-stress situations
- Initially, you’ll be shadowing current Adobe Commerce CSE’s and working through a structured training program covering AMS processes and Commerce Cloud. We will support you in acquiring your Commerce Cloud and AWS certifications, and we’ll start to give you real customers to work with, whilst continuing to support you as you continue to learn in the role.
- This role would suit someone who is currently a Magento Support Engineer, Architect, Business Analyst, Project Coordinator or perhaps a Magento Developer looking for a move into a role with more direct customer interaction
At Adobe, you’ll be engaged in an excellent work atmosphere that has been honoured on Best Companies lists all over the world. You’ll also be surrounded by colleagues who are dedicated to helping each other progress through our innovative Check-In system, which allows for continuous feedback.
Adobe is the place to be if you want to make an impression. On the Adobe Life blog, read what our workers have to say about their work experiences and learn about the valuable benefits we provide. Adobe is a non-discriminatory workplace. Regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte