Central Operations Executive | Amazon Career | Job Alert | Latest Job in Bengaluru 2022
Amazon is directed by four standards: client fixation instead of contender center, energy for development, obligation to functional greatness, and long haul thinking. We are driven by the fervor of building innovations, concocting items, and offering types of assistance that change lives. We embrace better approaches for getting things done, settle on choices rapidly, and are not hesitant to fall flat. We have the extension and abilities of a huge organization, and the soul and heart of a little one.
The Central Ops Support Executive is responsible for remotely supporting the Fresh business’ daily operations as well as other CST activities of sellers, such as daily metrics monitoring, triggering on-field support to sellers and audits, stakeholder management both inside and outside of Amazon, rolling out new processes, and running central control centres.
The position necessitates someone with a broad view of the customer experience and a strong desire to take responsibility. The job necessitates the capacity to recognise patterns and any disturbances in them, as well as the ability to study details and anticipate the ramifications of the data. This group provides voice and non-voice support for inbound and outbound operations. Weekend work is required of the candidate.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Extract data and follow SOP to prepare reports as per assigned schedule
- Remotely monitor efficient functioning of the assigned sites via out bound call, emails and by coordination with field executives
- Trigger the audit/works to the sites for various operational performances.
- Devise and deploy SOP’s, analyze data, and propose features and processes.
- Willing to work on weekends and shifts
- 0-1 years of experience in an any role, preferably Operations.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
- Skill to handle sellers as stakeholders/customers with outstanding organizational and follow-up skill.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with a capability of setting priorities and working under pressure.
- Must be able to multi-task, managing multiple sites simultaneously with attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel.
- Experience in working with logistics and/or manufacturing industry is an advantage.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte