Internship in Oneplus | Management Intern | Oneplus Careers | Internship opportunity in Bangalore | Latest Internship 2021
Our purpose is to use better technology to empower the globe. At OnePlus, we produce technological products with a basic, efficient, and dependable user experience by using simple and smart design. We put a premium on adding value to users, accepting change, and providing competitive products and services. We shield ourselves from external pressures and temptations, never losing sight of our initial goal and working tirelessly to improve ourselves. Our major idea is to focus on a healthy and sustainable business rather than short-term gain or interest.
Job Description | Management Intern
We’re searching for people that are curious, innovative, and work well in a team setting at OnePlus. We never rest on our laurels and are always striving to develop better phones for the world. It’s always been about the product and improving on what our users have to say at the core of all we do. We’re seeking for talented people who can listen, reflect, and act patiently.
Roles and Responsibilities | Management Intern
· Independently run operations across Strategic Projects, and work with cross-functional teams
· Curate and follow-up on leads for B2B/Bulk orders, and drive to closure
· Work with internal teams pro-actively to ensure timely execution of activities
· Conduct independent research on competition across our product family
· Conduct research, analyse data and come up with solutions to bridge gaps in the current processes
· Publish weekly/monthly insights on competition, industry, economy, political and other relevant to organization
Eligibility | Management Intern
· Excellent written as well as verbal communication skills
· Experience of previously having worked on B2B sales is preferred but not mandatory
· An initiator with an innovative mindset and a hands-on approach
· Good knowledge on Microsoft office suite of apps, specially PowerPoint and Excel
· Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception to execution
· Demonstrable work outcome in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Ability to partner cross functionally with a variety of teams across the organization
· Ability to prioritize and manage team requirements while keeping in mind timelines in order to maintain good outputs every time Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
· Ability to embrace change and shift gears in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
· Humility & a positive approach at the workplace; someone who is eager to learn & believes in winning with the team.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte