Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) 2022 | Scholarship Alert | Latest Scholarship 2022
About the Programme
The Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2022 is a K.C. Mahindra Education Trust (a Public Charitable Trust) for students in Class 10/12 who have completed SSC/HSC or equivalent examinations. The scholarship’s main goal is to provide financial assistance to students from economically disadvantaged families who want to pursue a job-oriented diploma course at a recognised Government Polytechnic in India. A total of 550 students will receive INR 30,000 (INR 10,000 per year) for up to three years.
- To be eligible, an applicant must –
- have passed SSC/HSC or equivalent examinations in Class10/12 with more than 60% marks
- have secured admission in a Government or any other recognised Polytechnic Institute for diploma course
- belong to a family with a low annual income
- Note – Preference will be given to girl students, children from lower income group families, differently abled children, and children of armed forces personnel
- A total of 550 students will receive INR 30,000 (INR 10,000 per annum) for a maximum period of 3 years.
- Passport size photograph (in pdf/doc/docx/png/jpg/jpeg format)
- Copy of Marksheet of Class 10
- Copy of Marksheet of 12 (If applicable)
- Proof of admission from the Institution where admission has been secured
- Testimonial (Recommendation letter) from any one of the two referees (teacher/employer)
- A short statement as to the general aptitude and interest, the type of vocation applicants would like to pursue and their ambitions and aspirations in life
- Certificate of Date of Birth as recorded in the School Certificate
- Family Income certificate copy or proof of income
- Copy of the first page of passbook or cancelled cheque
- Aadhaar card copy
- The applicants must name the files as mentioned in the ‘List of Documents’ below.
- If the applicants’ are uploading scanned copies of the original document, then there is no requirement to self-attest the same
How can you apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarships using the below-mentioned steps –
- Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Step 2: Navigate to ‘Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS)’ and read the details carefully.
- Step 3: Navigate to ‘Click here to apply’ to access the application form.
- Step 4: Fill in the required details, upload the relevant documents and submit the application form.
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Click Here to view Stories