Machine Learning Intern | Sony Research India | Internship Alert | Bengaluru | Latest Internship 2022
Sony Research India Private Limited was founded in July 2020 as an Indian research firm as part of Sony’s global R&D centers. With the numerous research opportunities we offer, we can bring Excitement, Passion, Joy, and Compassion to the World. We are involved in the entertainment, healthcare, music, and gaming industries. We also create mobility solutions that help people get around securely and safely, as well as new AI applications that help creators expand their creativity. Sony Research India is a place where a diverse variety of technologies are applied to inspire emotion in new fields.
Machine Learning Intern Job Description
- Apply and develop ML and AI technologies to solve healthcare challenges in metaverse / AR/VR.
- Cleaning, managing, extracting, and pre-processing data from various sources having different formats (text, image, audio, video, 3D, Web 3, and related).
- Together with the research scientists or other team members, work on the existing basic development activities.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following: Virtual reality/augmented reality/mixed reality/ metaverse, mobile computing, artificial intelligence
- 3 to 6 months, the internship will start from August first week
- 9:30 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime
- Education – Bachelors or Masters or PhD. from Computer Science background.
- XR SDKs, specific API,
- Python, Java
- ML Frameworks – Pytorch, TensorFlow, Pandas, scikit-learn
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art ANN, DNN, Big data, and related.
- GANs, New Innovative AI Technique/ Methods.
- Knowledge and experience in GPU-based computation
- Creative vision and thinking
- Familiarity with AWS or any other cloud service knowledge
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte