Sr. Support Desk Technician | LSI Industries | Technician Jobs | Akron | Jobs Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
Company Profile | LSI Industries
Headquartered in Greater Cincinnati, LSI is a publicly held company traded over the NASDAQ stock market under the symbol LYTS. the corporate manufactures non-residential lighting and retail display solutions. Non-residential lighting consists of high-performance, American-made lighting solutions. The Company’s strength in outdoor lighting applications creates opportunities for it to introduce additional solutions to its valued customers. Retail display solutions contains graphics solutions, digital signage and technically advanced food display equipment for strategic vertical markets. LSI’s team of internal specialists also provide comprehensive project management services in support of large-scale product rollouts. the corporate employs about 1,400 people at 11 manufacturing plants within the U.S. and Canada.
Job Description | LSI Industries | Technician Jobs
Provides consultation, support and troubleshooting for all aspects of our Digital Signage solution. Position is currently 1st shift, in office for training. Once trained, incumbent will work from home during 2nd shift hours.
Responsibilities | LSI Industries | Technician Jobs
- Works with customers to correct player issues and to troubleshoot network problems.
- Builds and configures players for our Digital Signage solution.
- Provides technical support and guidance and works with vendors and customers to resolve issues. Responsible for documenting solutions to problems and developing end-user guidelines.
- May provide training to end users.
- Evaluates, maintains, modifies (e.g., creates macros, templates) and documents common repair solution techniques.
- Participates in the testing and evaluation of new software and hardware.
- Works to implement prototypes.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills in Windows 7 and Linux. Web server support skills would be beneficial. Must understand network troubleshooting. Must be able to devise a solution and complete the task with minimal direction from the supervisor.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE
CLICK HERE FOR MORE
Eligibility | LSI Industries | Technician Jobs
- Preferably a four-year degree or the equivalent in related experience/training or education
- A+ and MCP preferred, but not required
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multi tasks in a fast paced environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Capable of learning new skills as needed.
- Sedentary: Exerting up to 10 lbs. occasionally, sitting most of the time, but periods of standing and walking.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte