Liner Accountant | Maersk | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2022
A.P. Moller – Maersk is a container logistics company that connects and simplifies its customers’ supply chains. The company operates in 130 countries and employs approximately 70,000 people as the global leader in shipping services. Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world – through a simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement, and a superior end-to-end delivery network.
Accountant Job Description
Has responsibility for country books of accounts for the smallest and most basic entities, or performs reporting and accounting tasks under supervision in a high-complexity area. Finance and Accounting Process focuses on accounting processes from America, Europe, Africa, and Asia. The team actively participates in the corporate drive for process standardisation and enhancements, resulting in increased efficiencies, uniformity of accounting practises, and quality and consistent management reporting.
- Perform month end accounting and reporting activities, TNMM, Commission using SAP, OneStream, MS Excel and other process specific tools.
- Review, validate and update the accounting records, reporting and ensure those are as per in compliant.
- Liaise and provide timely updates to all the stakeholders
- Perform Balance Sheet reconciliation and initiate follow-up on the open items
- Ensure end to end ownership, controlling and reporting of entity. Facilitate and ensure timely month close with utmost quality of the financial reporting.
- Engage with the Onsite Head Quarters Finance team for monthly cost sign-off by providing explanation for management reporting.
- Adherence to RICC control framework perform secure submission on monthly basis.
- Audit of agencies operating in Head Quarter geography
- Suggest recommendations for development and implement changes to processes and systems –
- Considering latest development in accounting.
- Which will minimize risk, improve control environment and productivity
- Financial educational background as Chartered Accountant or Management Accountant or Company Secretary
- Minimum 3 – 7 years of post-qualification experience within accounting and reporting area, preferably in book closing and finalization of and reporting
- Preparation of Financial Statement of mid or high segment is an added advantage
- Proactive, Self-motivated and continuously looks for opportunities to improve financial reporting and processes by exploring new approaches and ideas
- Excellent analytical and structured working method
- High competency in written and verbal English
- Adapts easily to a fast changing environment and ability to handle phases with high workload and unplanned activities.
- Team player – works together with others to achieve results and fosters teamwork.
- Shipping/ Transportation industry experience would be an added advantage but not mandatory
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte