Learning and Development Manager | IndiaMart | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Mumbai 2023
IndiaMART is the largest online B2B marketplace in India, connecting customers and providers. The online channel focuses on offering a platform for purchasers, who can be small and medium-sized businesses, major corporations, or individuals. Buyers often receive access to a larger marketplace; various portfolios of high-quality items to choose from; and a one-stop-shop that caters to all of their individual needs, allowing the discriminating consumer to make well-informed decisions!
Over 12.5 million buyers can use IndiaMART’s platform and tools to search from over 7.2 million products and connect with over 65 lakh trusted and competitive suppliers. The objective of the company, which was founded in 1999, is to “make conducting business easier.”
Learning and Development Manager Job Description
- Identify training needs, recommending and implementing solutions, and evaluating and measuring effectiveness.
- Lead the development and continuous improvement of a comprehensive training strategy ensuring strategic alignment of training and development with business goals.
- Conduct assessments and analyses to define performance, skill and knowledge gaps and recommend training and development to drive individual and company-wide capability and performance improvement.
- Partner with the HR team to recommend and develop employee engagement programs and activities that enhance employment experience.
- Design and develop programs and curriculum, partner with internal subject matter experts and/or external vendors to achieve defined training, learning and development objectives.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive communication strategy for training and development programs.
- Establish and maintain individual and organizational performance evaluation methods for training content, delivery, activities, engagement and outcomes. Utilize metrics to validate knowledge transfer and return on investment.
- Collaborate with HR team members and business leaders to understand their needs related to training and development by proactively interfacing with key stakeholders in order to understand, recommend and deploy effective solutions.
- 5-7 years of learning and development experience including developing, implementing, and delivering training
- Strong consultative approach
- Measuring and evaluating impact experience
- You Can Apply if you have: 80%+ marks in 10th and 12th MBA mandator
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Click Here to view Stories