Senior Specialist Cloud & Infra Services | Larsen and Turbo Infotech | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in 2021
About Company | Larsen and Turbo Infotech
Lаrsen & Tоubrо Limited
L&T is а mаjоr teсhnоlоgy, engineering, соnstruсtiоn, mаnufасturing аnd finаnсiаl serviсes соnglоmerаte, with glоbаl орerаtiоns. The Соmраny аddresses сritiсаl needs in key seсtоrs – Hydrосаrbоn, Infrаstruсture, Роwer, Рrосess Industries аnd Defense – fоr сustоmers in оver 30 соuntries аrоund the wоrld.
We соmbine а рrоven trасk reсоrd аnd рrоfessiоnаl skills, wоven tоgether with а сulture оf trust & саring. Соnsistently rаted аmоng the best emрlоyers in the соuntry, L&T оffers unmаtсhed leаdershiр орроrtunities & grоwth. Оur аррrоасh is built оn emроwering emрlоyees tо tаke оn сhаllenging аssignments аnd exрlоre their роtentiаl.
Job Description | Larsen and Turbo Infotech
Soft Skills Required:-
- Creative thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills to resolution.
- Good service management knowledge
- Strong Knowledge of monitoring tools mentioned above.
- ITIL ® Process Knowledge
- ITIL® V4 Foundation (preferred)
- Communication skills
- Should be willing to work in shifts as per customer timings
- Knowledge/experience across process and tools as detailed in previous sections JD:
- Executes Troubleshooting methodology and root-cause analysis to resolve small to intermediate level problems.
- Acts as a Tier II focal point to resolve all break/fix and service degradation issues.
- Adheres to the agreed event management notification and escalation procedures.
- Leads availability management activities to optimize maintenance and design measures that meet contracted SLA’s.
- Adheres to Client change management process and procedures
- Prepares and executes systems maintenance plans to proactively manage reliability and service expectations.
- Responsible for upgrading, and managing OS’s on all production systems
- Performs periodic reviews of Configuration Items (CIs) to ensure compliance with policies and standards. Perform thorough operational readiness activities.
- Prepares and maintains technical documentation to assist with the on-going operation, maintenance, and development of the enterprise services.
- Performs configuration management activities to manage work instructions and implement configuration changes following agreed procedures.
- provide the automatic notification of Events for all in-scope Configuration Items;
- monitor hardware and system software status, CPU, memory, disk usage against predetermined thresholds and environmental controls and take necessary action based on detected Problems or Issues;
- monitor the patch lists supplied by the Third-Party Vendor and implement as required and approved by the Customer;
- deploy Windows Server patches as per mutually agreed schedule
- identify, escalate, and document Problems using the Problem Management process;
- Specialise in integration and troubleshooting of Commvault solution with Vmware Vcenter
- Good understanding of vmware snapshot management
- provide Incident escalation and interact as necessary with Customer Third-Party Vendor; and
- escalate hardware and other Third-Party Vendor related malfunctions to Customer Third-Party Vendor for Resolution in accordance with agreed service level.
- Backup Service will provide Monitoring and Management of Customer-owned backup infrastructure and for technologies
- The Backup Managed Service includes the following Service elements:
- Backup Policy Management;
- Backup Job Monitoring, Job Administration and Reporting Service;
- Backup Restoration and Retention.
- monitor and administer of Customer backup infrastructure;
- perform backup administration to Customer’s backup Infrastructure, including, Change Management, routine health checks and performance analysis;
- plan and coordinate for executing the firmware/software upgrades on the Customer’s backup Infrastructure platform with OEM;
- monitor backup clients and backup schedules as per the Standard Backup Policy
- provide one Service Request management per month as detailed in
- Managed Backup Service Package:-
- perform Backup Job Monitoring and Administration to manage routine and planned Backup schedule jobs, including Service Request fulfilment;
- Configuration of LiveSync jobs
- provide ad-hoc reporting on receipt of a logged Service Request.
- maintain the Customer Backup data in the
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte