Junior Manager | Paytm Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs Opportunity in Noida 2022
Paytm is India’s largest and most popular payment gateway, providing users and merchants with a wide range of payment options. Over 7 million retailers use our mobile payment systems, which allow customers to make seamless mobile payments using cards, bank accounts, and digital credit, among other options. In India, we were the first to introduce QR-based mobile payments and remain the market leader. With the introduction of Paytm Payments Bank, we hope to reach half a billion Indians who are currently unbanked or under banked. Softbank, SAIF Partners, Alibaba Group, and Ant Financial are among our investors.
Statutory Audit- Junior Manager Job Description
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes.
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit.
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested.
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions.
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships.
- Work with auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end.
- Creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture.
- Cohesively work with a lot of people, across functions and teams every day.
- Coordinate with other departments for compatibility of all aspects of each project.
- Develop comprehensive project plans along with key stakeholders.
- Program manage initiatives that are driven centrally for Technology improvements.
- Track Program/Project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Engage with various Business & Technology Teams within Paytm to identify common bottlenecks esp. on Technology front.
- Enable and encourage use of common services to increase the speed of development and execution.
- Smart thinking and clear communication.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Be a brand ambassador for Paytm – Stay Hungry, Stay Humble, Stay Relevant.
- 1 to 3 years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role.
- Thorough knowledge of Ind AS GAAP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization.
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results.
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other financial systems.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte