Junior Engineer | Ford Motor Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Chennai 2022
About Company | Ford
Ford is a worldwide corporation with shared values and a strong sense of belonging. We’ve strived to make the world a better place – one that benefits people, communities, and the environment – since our beginnings as a pioneer of modern transportation. We’re here to make it possible for everyone to move and achieve their aspirations, acting as a link between personal freedom and the mobility of the future. Every day, our 186,000 workers throughout the world contribute to this goal by helping to set the pace for innovation.
Junior Engineer Job Description
- Work in a large team to deliver analysis results in CAE / do data analysis for a multitude of vehicle programs across different regions.
- Ability to mesh sheet metal, casting and plastic parts
- Ability to do a basic analysis.
- Responsible for all documentation of all work and preparation of ‘lessons learnt’ documentation to provide benchmark knowledge for future work on other programs.
- Execute as well as check the progress of the projects, and suggest alternatives whenever required to make sure the delivery milestones are met, with the appropriate quality and cost
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Exposure to Automotive Industry and Awareness to latest Trends in automobile business
- Exposure to CAE tools (Ansa/Hypermesh)
- Exposure to CAE solvers (Nastran, Ls-Dyna, Optistruct, Abaqus)
- Knowledge of vehicle systems and sub-systems.
- Awareness of PLM tools (Teamcenter)
- Knowledge of engineering quality tools: FMEAs, Six Sigma etc.
- Knowledge of applied systems engineering, Six Sigma methodologies.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte