Junior Cost Accountant | Merkem | Job Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2022
Markem, a wholly owned subsidiary of the US-based Dover Corporation, is a trusted global provider of product identification and traceability solutions, providing a comprehensive array of dependable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, and print and apply label systems. With 30 subsidiaries, 6 technological centres, many equipment service shops, and manufacturing factories worldwide, Markem-Imaje offers the most comprehensive marking and coding portfolio available in the market to over 50,000 clients.
Junior Cost Accountant Job Description
Are you a self-motivated, self-assured, and enthusiastic controller looking to put your experience and abilities to work as part of a dynamic team?
You will be… in this capacity. As part of a global, cross-disciplinary Finance team, you will create, implement, validate, and maintain financial procedures for Markem-Imaje Polish activities, as well as keep an eye on the company’s expenses and welcome any suggestions for improvement actions.
You will have the opportunity to… Work in a worldwide environment, gaining knowledge with Polish and US GAAP accounting standards, developing complicated analysis tools, and providing decision assistance.
You should have… a Bachelor of Science in Finance, Accounting, or a similar field, outstanding analytical abilities, attention to detail, and a desire to grow with the firm
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Prepare costs reports (for the company and for each department).
- Update standard costs in the bill of materials
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
- Create and review the controls needed
- Revise the reserve for obsolete inventory as needed
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles
- Collect cost information and maintain an expenses database
- Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs)
- Support preparation of cost forecasts
- Assisting in month-end and year-end closing
- Automatization of financial reporting
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant study
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures
- Computer literacy, MS Excel in particular (familiarity with VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- SAP CO/FI, PowerBI experience as a plus
- Strong time management skills
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
- Polish and English skills are required.
- Collaborative entrepreneurial spirit
- Winning through customers
- High ethical standards, openness and trust
- Expectations for results
- Respect and value people
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte