Junior Analyst | BCG | Careers | Jobs Alert | Latest Jobs in New Delhi 2022
When it was founded in 1963, BG was a forerunner in corporate strategy. Todаy, we wоrk сlоsеly with сlients tо embrаce а trаnsfоrmаtiоnаl аррrоасh aimed аt benefitting аll stаkehоlders—emроwering оrgаnizаtiоns tо grоw, build sustаinаblе соm Our multi-national teams are passionate about unlocking potential and making change happen by providing integrated solutions through cutting-edge management consulting, technology and design, and corporate and digital enterprises.
BCG’s Survey Operations & Analytics (SOA) team is looking for excellent applicants with expertise and desire to fill a Junior Data Analyst role. This team is part of BCG’s Knowledge Practice Area and is crucial to the firm’s strategy of providing clients with exceptional value and long-term impact. SOA specialises in assisting BCG case teams with primary data collection projects for clients (surveys). The team has the ability to collaborate with BCG case teams as well as external service providers across all aspects of the primary research value chain. Application of advanced analytics to survey data is given special attention, resulting in key outputs that drive critical insights.
In order to optimise the usability and effectiveness of these analytics outputs, the team also creates models, simulations, and visualisations. You will be part of a highly innovative team with an entrepreneurial attitude at SOA. In a very dynamic and fast-paced workplace, you will be working directly with BCG’s core consulting business. You will be expected to exploit opportunities to learn and grow intellectually through formal and on-the-job training in addition to bringing your own unique skills and competencies to the table.
- Business oriented – understanding business objectives and context of associated market research
- Fast learner – able to grasp and apply market research knowledge to interpret and discuss elements of survey design (sampling, quotas, methodology, questionnaire structure etc.)
- Team player – able to collaboration with survey programmers, third-party vendors, and partners for implementation of online surveys and data collection
- Eye for detail – able to engage on quality review of online surveys before launch, data handling and management capabilities to validate and clean data prior to further processing
- Sound knowledge of statistics and application of statistical theoretical concepts (univariate, bivariate and multivariate methods). Able to quickly learn and use specialized survey data analysis tools such as SPSS, Sawtooth, etc. to deliver practical data analytics outcomes
- Strong data interpretation capabilities. Learn and use Alteryx and advanced Excel for survey data transformation and processing as well as for creation of formula/macro driven models and simulators
- Knack for graphical representation of analytical outputs. Learn and use visualization tools including PowerPoint, Tableau and Market Sight to represent analytics output in the most appealing and insightful manner
- Working with virtual, multicultural global teams, requiring cross-time zone engagement
- Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, dealing with ambiguity and unstructured situations
- Multi-tasking; including networking, relationship building as well as informal business development
- Bachelor’s degree with demonstrated high academic achievement in analytics, data science, or mathematics and relevant work experience in market/consumer research data analytics (projects/coursework/internships)
- Candidates with the following educational backgrounds will be preferred – Bachelor’s degree in Statistics/Applied Statistics, Operational Research, Economics, or Mathematics.
- 0-1 years of relevant experience in the field of market research and data analytics
- Strong analytical capabilities – data management, processing, and analysis
- Strong hands-on experience Advanced Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of additional tools such as SPSS, R, Python, Alteryx, Tableau, SAS, Market Sight, VBA, SQL will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of and affinity for database and analytical tool management
- Strong ability to work with multiple, geographically distributed teams in a fast-paced environment, multi-task & operate effectively in a matrix organization prioritization and expectation management
- Able to engage with senior stakeholders independently, prioritize work and manage stakeholder expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills and credibility – collaborative, team player with strong work ethic and service excellence orientation
- Effective written & verbal communication (English)
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Follow us on Facebook
- Click Here to view Stories