Jobs in Marketing | Assistant Manager Performance Marketing | Hindustan Unilever LTD | Mumbai | Latest Jobs 2021
Be essential for the world’s best, reason drove business. Work with brands that are very much adored all throughout the planet, that work on the existences of our purchasers and the networks around us. We advance development, of all shapes and sizes, to make our business win and develop; and we have faith in business as a power for great. Release your interest, challenge thoughts and disturb measures; utilize your energy to get this going. Our splendid business pioneers and associates give mentorship and motivation, so you can be at your best.
Roles and Responsibilities | Jobs in Marketing
- Data Driven Digital Marketing Expert
- Person will be responsible for planning and execution of the paid marketing campaigns to drive consumer acquisition and conversion to our website
- Manage paid acquisition channels like Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Analyze the results and optimize individual campaigns.
- Own, drive, and report on crucial marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, LTV, and, ROAS
- Understand target audience and customer behaviors. Create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Analyze creative data and make recommendations to the Creative designers
Eligibility | Jobs in Marketing
- Incumbent should have 3+ years of experience in a performance marketing role in a FMCG / Lifestyle Brand
- Prior Experience of Affiliate Marketing
- Fluent in English Experience with fast-paced / high growth startups
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte