Internship in Linkedin | Site Reliability Engineering | Latest Interns in Bangalore 2021
About Company | Internship in Linkedin
LinkedIn is the world’s biggest Professional Organization, worked to help individuals from all foundations and encounters accomplish more in their professions. Оur visiоn is tо сreаte eсоnоmiс орроrtunity fоr every member оf the glоbаl wоrkfоrсe. Consistently our individuals utilize our items to make associations, find openings, construct abilities and gain experiences.
We think astounding things happen when we cooperate in a climate where everybody feels a genuine feeling of having a place, and that what makes a difference most in an applicant is having the right stuff expected to succeed. It motivates us to put resources into our ability and backing profession development. Go along with us to challenge yourself with work that is important.
Job Description| Internship in Linkedin
Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) at LinkedIn fill the mission-critical role of ensuring that our complex, large-scale systems are healthy, monitored, automated, and designed to scale. You’ll use your interest in site operations and your experience writing code to figure closely with our development teams from the first stages of design all the way through identifying and resolving production issues.
Responsibility| Internship in Linkedin
- Gain deep knowledge of our complex applications, potentially becoming a primary point responsible for the overall health and performance of one or more of them
- Assist in the roll-out and deployment of new product features and installations to facilitate our rapid-iteration and constant growth
- Develop tools to improve our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor custom applications in a large-scale UNIX environment
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that platforms are designed with scale, operability and performance in mind
- Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- This is a full-time internship role that will take place between May – September 2022
Eligibility| Internship in Linkedin
- Currently pursuing a B.E./B.Tech. Degree or higher in Computer Science, or related technical field and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Preferred Qualifications
- Must have completed your degree by 2023 or earlier
- Systems administration experience or background (ideally for an Internet-facing app)
- Experience with Java/J2EE architectures and JVM configuration
- Python experience, specifically for systems automation
- Development experience on an internet facing or back-end application.
- Strong interest in UNIX/Linux systems administration and/or DevOps
- Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated programming skills (we like Python, Golang, Perl, Ruby, Java/Scala, or C)
- Deep knowledge of most of the following: data structures, relational and non-relational databases, networking, Linux internals, filesystems, and related topics
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (including listening, speaking, and writing) and ability to work well in a diverse, team-focused environment with other SREs, Engineers, Product Managers etc.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte