Financial Analyst | JP Morgan | Career Opportunities | Mumbai | Latest Job 2022
For more than 200 years, JPMorgan Chase and Co has given imaginative monetary answers for shoppers, independent ventures, organizations, governments and establishments all throughout the planet. Today, we’re a main worldwide monetary administrations firm with tasks adjusting customers in excess of 100 nations.
Job Description | Jobs in JP Morgan
Financial Analysis is in charge of collaborating throughout the company to offer financial and strategic analysis, oversight, and budgeting and forecasting coordination. Financial control, forecasting and budgeting, analysis of financial/business metrics, delivery of weekly/monthly/quarterly management reporting, development of new reporting capabilities (e.g. dashboards), and advising line of business CFOs on how to increase profitability and efficiencies are all responsibilities of our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) teams.
You’ll be in charge of one of our main financial metrics, such as sales, costs, headcount, or profitability modelling, and you’ll be required to provide value-added financial reporting and analysis, as well as aid with strategic direction and decision-making. You’ll be required to lead the FP&A teams and communicate with the FP&A Managers, line-of-business CFOs, and peers in Finance & Company Management and the business on a frequent basis.
Responsibility | Jobs in JP Morgan
- Calculation and consolidation of the month-end results, the forecast for the remainder of the year, and the budget for future years
- Perform variance analysis to understand the key drivers of the results and provide commentary explaining changes from prior forecasts/budgets
- Produce weekly/monthly/quarterly and adhoc reporting of the results and drivers for senior management
- Enhance controls and streamline processes, introducing automation where possible
- Work on projects to drive global consistency and create synergies across the team
Eligibility | Jobs in JP Morgan
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a subject of a technical nature
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Inquisitive, enthusiastic and diligent, and capable of challenging peers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex issues clearly
- Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and tight deadlines
- Integrity in handling highly sensitive and confidential information
- Team player with the ability to be respected as a trusted partner for the Business, Finance, and FP&A Teams
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte