Jobs in Hindustan Unilever Limited | R&D Associate | Job opportunity in HUL 2021 | Latest Job in Mumbai
|Table of Contents|
|Roles and Responsibilities|
Be essential for the world’s best, reason drove business. Work with brands that are very much adored all throughout the planet, that work on the existences of our buyers and the networks around us. We advance development, of all shapes and sizes, to make our business win and develop; and we put stock in business as a power for great. Release your interest, challenge thoughts and upset cycles; utilize your energy to get this going. Our splendid business pioneers and partners give mentorship and motivation, so you can be at your best.
Additional Information | Jobs in Hindustan Unilever Limited
|EDUCATION||MBA OR BACHELORS IN ANY TECHNICAL FIELD|
|Check out the latest opening in Microsoft|
Check out the latest opening in ILDR
Check out the latest opening in Oswaal Books
Click Here For More Jobs Opportunity
Click Here For More Internship Opportunity
Roles and Responsibilities | Jobs in Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Complete End to End Operations of Lakme Digital Panel
- Arranging Panel tests
- Transferring questionnaires on App
- Overseeing application tasks – updates and fixes.
- Information quality checks and working with organization on report.
- Overseeing BA Panel Workshops for Product Testing.
- Overseeing BA Panel tests across urban communities.
- Overseeing Qualitative Product testing by means of zoom calls with specialists.
- Auxiliary examination on Social Media to comprehend and plan patterns in make-up and skincare.
- Cases planning on make-up and skincare.
Eligibility | Jobs in Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Skill of subjective and quantitative statistical surveying conventions
- Working information on Statistics and factual devices utilized in statistical surveying
- Great relational abilities to direct subjective investigations with shoppers and BAs
- Extraordinary coordination and individuals dealing with abilities
- Enthusiastic about shading beautifiers class
- Dynamic via web-based media like Instagram, Facebook