Territory Sales Officer | General Mills | Careers | Mumbai | Latest Jobs 2022
With roots to a flour factory on the banks of the Mississippi River to now developing more than 100 brands across the globe, we are consistently moving. From that point, we look forward to remain ahead, steadily enhancing to make our brands considerably bolder through large thoughts and little upgrades each day.
Roles and Responsibilities | Jobs in General Mills
- To achieve monthly, quarterly and annual business targets for his area. This will include value / volume objectives, distribution targets and be in line with sales policies, strategies.
- To call on nominated customers. The frequency / duration of the call to be in line with the agreed work state and consistent with a cost-effective journey plan.
- Prepare a monthly plan for specified customers to achieve volume targets by product group. To extend B & FS product distribution and usage in all potential customers and increase volume sales. Further, to control and evaluate these accounts.
- To ensure that all receivables are in accordance with Company’s credit policy.
- Using available computer systems have an accurate understanding of the importance of major territory outlets by product group and their overall importance to territory target achievement. Further to organize and maintain an effective admin system which includes Customer Record cards, Daily call reports, expenses, work plan and to meet required deadline for completion.
- To develop knowledge of all facets of B&FS market, including new selling/ application techniques, consumer needs and customer business issues. In line with the plan, arrange and implement demonstrations / exhibitions to further capitalize on the opportunities for the B&FS business.
- To ensure agreed promotions are fully implemented and leveraged
Eligibility | Jobs in General Mills
- Graduate, preferably with Hotel management.
- 1 to 2 yrs in selling. Preferably B2B/ concept selling or in Hospitality industry.
- Having exposure in distributor handling
- Knowledge of Food / catering / baking industry.
- Knowledge of the territory to be covered.
- Knowledge of local language
- Motivation fit
- Enjoys working in fast paced and demanding environment
- Hard working
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Has a drive for innovation.
- Enjoys challenges
- Action / Results orientation
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Savvy / ‘Street smart’
- Team player
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte