Jobs in Amazon | Area Manager | Amazon Careers | Bangalore | Latest Jobs 2021
Amazon is directed by four standards: client fixation instead of contender center, enthusiasm for creation, obligation to functional greatness, and long haul thinking. We are driven by the fervor of building advances, designing items, and offering types of assistance that change lives. We embrace better approaches for getting things done, settle on choices rapidly, and are not hesitant to come up short. We have the extension and capacities of an enormous organization, and the soul and heart of a little one.
Job Description | Jobs in Amazon
You and your warehouse colleagues are in charge of delivering Amazon customers’ orders. You are in charge of ensuring that your employees are adequately taught and that their requirements are met so that they can focus on their tasks.
Furthermore, leading change at internet speed is one of the most significant components of your profession. We are now a global corporation thanks to innovation.
Roles and Responsibilities | Jobs in Amazon
- Review the work forecasts and determine your productivity requirements to produce during the day to meet the overall building objectives.
- Partner with other Area Managers to balance labor ensuring that you are operating a balanced and efficient shift while meeting all of your goals.
- Support all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all associates.
- Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives using Lean tools
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- Walking inside FC and around with great frequency; facilities are over a quarter mile in length
- Continual standing and/or walking
- Ability to work in construction /distribution environments that may be noisy, unlit, not air-conditioned
- Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, gangways safely and without limitation)
Eligibility | Jobs in Amazon
- Direct management experience for employees and their performance
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement (how, when, who)
- Candidates must be flexible to work on weekends and/or overnight shifts regularly
- Bachelors degree from a reputed institution in operations or related field
- 3+ years of management experience in a manufacturing, production or distribution environment
- Management of a minimum of 15 employees (including payroll, performance management, work-flow assignment)
- Interest in long-term career development through assignments in multiple FCs
- Degree in Engineering
- Experience in using Six sigma and Lean tools
- Advance Excel (SQL/VBA) skills preferred
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte