Jobs for HR | EY Careers | Trivandrum | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
About Company | Jobs for HR | EY Careers
Our mission at EY is to “Build a Better Working World.” Our insights and high-quality services contribute to the growth of trust and confidence in capital markets and economies throughout the world. We cultivate exceptional leaders who work together to keep our obligations to all of our stakeholders. As a result, we play a key role in fostering a better working environment for our employees, clients, and communities.
Our purpose serves as a “North Star” for our more than 300,000 employees, offering context and meaning for the work we perform every day in a world that is changing faster than ever. We assist digital pioneers in fighting data piracy, guiding governments through cash-flow problems, using data analytics to unlock innovative medical treatments, and pursuing high-quality audits to increase trust in financial markets and business. To put it another way, collaborating with entrepreneurs, businesses, and whole countries to address their most important issues.
We help our customers capitalise on new possibilities and analyse and manage risk to create responsible growth by combining our four integrated service lines — assurance, consulting, strategy and transactions, and tax — and our extensive industry knowledge. Our high-performing, interdisciplinary teams assist them in meeting regulatory obligations, keeping investors informed, and meeting the demands of stakeholders.
A better working world, we think, is one in which economic development is both sustainable and inclusive. We invest in our employees and innovation to constantly improve the quality of all of our services. We’re also delighted to collaborate with others – from clients to broader stakeholders – to leverage our knowledge, skills, and experience to further our mission and effect good change.
Responsibilities | Jobs for HR | EY Careers
- Attends to inquiries as assigned (including inquiries or requests via telephone, chat or email) in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Ensures all transactions are processed, documented and delivered within defined SLAs and quality standards and that work instructions are diligently followed; escalates issues as needed
- Responds to customer needs and inquiries, exercises good judgment in applying concepts and guidelines
- Follows through on commitments and takes responsibility for results; effectively prioritizes assignments; identifies and reports barriers and issues to Supervisor
- Work on other HR operational support activities.
- Completing all assignments & ensuring quality keeping the timeliness.
- Identifies potential areas for process improvements and makes recommendations to Supervisor
- Contribute individually, being a role model to others
- Coach and mentor junior peers when called upon to do so
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
Eligibilities | Jobs for HR | EY Careers
- Graduate/Postgraduate in any discipline
- 1 – 5 yrs experience with exposure to HR processes, HR Systems
- Should be Proficient in MS office suite (MS Excel) & Analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail, clarity
- Client serving mind set.
- Hard working, be able to stay focused when doing repetitive work, and remain calm during challenging assignments.
- Experience with HR applications shared services would be an added advantage
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte