Jobs for Data Scientist | Algorithm Labs Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
Algoritmo delivers sophisticated analytics consultancy, as well as foundational knowledge in statistics and mathematics to Data Science and Machine Learning aspirants, as well as advice on analytics/data science/machine learning initiatives.
We’re searching for data scientists that can gather data from a variety of sources. We’ll use the data to perform analytical experiments in order to better understand the business and create machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies that can automate specific operations inside the company. The applicant must routinely assess models using conceptual and mathematical techniques, as well as conduct cause analysis for model drifts.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Statistical analysis.
- Selecting the right features, performing feature engineering.
- Building and fine-tuning models using machine learning algorithms.
- Extending provided data with additional external sources of information.
- Doing advanced analysis and presenting the interpretation that is simple and easy for both technical and non-technical people to understand.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems.
- Monitoring of model performance and doing causal analysis on model drifts and decays.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in data science projects.
- Strong understanding of ML algorithms, such as Decision Tree, Random Forest, Isolation Forests, Neural Networks, GANs.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL.
- Understanding of model deployment preferred.
- Good programming skills in Python.
- Masters in Statistics, Mathematics or Econometrics preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Preferred domain experience (any): Green energy, smart city, any kind of IoT data, multivariate anomaly detection.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte