Jobs for Analyst | MX Player Original | Jobs in Mumbai | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
MX Player may be a video streaming app that gives thousands of hours of premium, exclusive and original content from leading Producers and Publishers. It’s a one-stop app for a few of the simplest Movies, TV Shows, Web Series, Music Videos and Short Videos. The platform lays specialise in Exclusive Original Content with emphasis on high-quality Hindi and Regional Languages.
The language range includes everything from Malayalam, Tamil, Bengali, Punjabi, Bhojpuri, and Kannada. MX Player will offer consumers quite 20 original shows and over 50,000 hours of Premium Content across languages. Large collection of flicks, TV Shows, Web Series, Music Videos and Short Videos. Watch your favourite content on the go anytime, anywhere.
Leadership & Communication:
- Communicating the key findings to product stakeholders and inculcating best practices to analytics and product team.
- Applying expertise in data to see beyond the numbers and understand how users interact with core products and advertising channels.
- Designing experiments and evaluating them through relevant KPIs.
- Conducting multivariate testing across marketing channels to assess the impact of advertising spends on the key business metrics.
- Building dashboards to monitor KPIs of different spend channels and content promotion.
- Deeper integration of marketing analytics tools like Appsflyer, GA, etc in coordination with the product dev team, Facebook analytics.
- Develop attribution models to see the value add of all the marketing channels.
- Understanding user behavior and performing root-cause analysis of changes in data trends to identify corrections or propose desirable enhancements in product & across different verticals.
- Defining key metrics of marketing performance and identifying ways to improve them.
Skills and competencies:
- Good knowledge of BigQuery, SQL, Python/R, MS excel and Data Infrastructure
- Experience with web analytics tools, like GA, Omniture, Mixpanel, Localytics,Appsflyer,Clevertap
- 2+ years experience in analytics role preferably with a consumer Internet product
- Graduation in Engineering/Maths/Science
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte