Job in FMCG | Job opportunity in Marico Ltd | Treasury Executive Recruitment 2021 | Latest Job opportunity in Mumbai
|Table of Contents|
|Roles and Responsibilities|
Marico is one of India’s driving customer items organizations working in the worldwide magnificence and health space. During 2018-19, Marico recorded a turnover of INR 7734 crores (USD 1.05 billion) through its items sold in India and picked markets in Asia and Africa..
Additional Information | Job in FMCG
|Job Profile||Treasury Executive|
|Check out the latest opening in Century Plywood|
Check out the latest opening in HR Internship
Check out the latest opening in Sony
Click Here For More Jobs Opportunity
Click Here For More Internship Opportunity
Roles and Responsibilities | Job in FMCG
- Guaranteeing opportune adherence of all Statutory Compliance of Foreign Exchange Management.
- Forex Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Account Closing.
- Every day Export and Import Payments Booking and Authorization.
- Liaising with Internal Team Members and Banks to execute Day to Day Forex Operation on schedule.
- Month to month Budgeting and Forecasting of Foreign Currency Inflow and Outflow
- EDPMS, IDPMS, Advance conclusion
- Fare and Import Documentation with Bank for installments/assortments
- Support Accounting under Ind AS 109, supporting related RBI compliances
- Bookkeeping under IND AS 109 for Financial Assets and Liabilities.
- Comprehension of forex openings, Forwards, Options, and different items
- Progressed comprehension of RBI rules on Export, Import, ODI, and so on
- Advance information on SAP Accounting
- Depository related divulgences and Notes to Accounts in financials
- Working capability with Excel, Word and PPT
- SAP Bank Reconciliations, A2 Payments
Eligibility | Job in FMCG
- Communication Skills
- Planning and Execution Skills
- Customer Orientation
- Analytical Skills
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte