Java Developer | HSBC Bank
About Company | HSBC Bank
We’re а finаnсiаl serviсes оrgаnisаtiоn thаt serves mоre thаn 40 milliоn сustоmers, rаnging frоm individuаl sаvers аnd investоrs tо sоme оf the wоrld’s biggest соmраnies аnd gоvernments. Оur netwоrk соvers 64 соuntries аnd territоries, аnd we’re here tо use оur unique exрertise, сараbilities, breаdth аnd рersрeсtives tо орen uр а wоrld оf орроrtunity fоr оur сustоmers.
Job Description | HSBC Bank
We place a premium on the health and safety of our staff and prospects. We’re harnessing our digital skills to ensure we can continue to recruit top personnel at the HSBC Group, notwithstanding the current circumstances with the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV). You may be requested to use one of our digital tools as your application proceeds to assist you in your recruitment journey. If that’s the case, one of our Resourcing colleagues will walk you through how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and answer any questions you might have.
Join HSBC and reach your full potential if you’re seeking for a profession that will help you stand out. HSBC offers possibilities, support, and rewards that will take you further, whether you seek a career that will take you to the top or simply take you in an interesting new direction.
With operations in 64 countries and territories, HSBC is one of the world’s top banking and financial services companies. We want to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to develop and economies to prosper, and, in the end, assisting people in realising their dreams.
- We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to be part of the Cash Equities Streaming Data Platform team. The job requires candidate to have design thinking and critical problem-solving skills. Candidate should demonstrate ability to build scalable architecture led solution and clear communication skills in geographically spread multi-cultural environment.
- Designing and implementing end to end, scalable, fault tolerant solutions on Object and Functional Programming paradigms (Java / Scala, Python)
- Building Real-time streaming trade events platform on Google Cloud Platform.
Eligibility | HSBC Bank
- Must have strong core Java, SQL, shell scripting skills
- Must have strong knowledge in DevOps tooling (Cloud Infrastructure,CI /CD, Logging and Monitioring, Troubleshooting)
- Streaming and Messaging technologies such as Solace, Kafka, Apache Flink / Spark a micro-services architecture
- Low latency systems
- Problem solving skills with an ability to come up with feasible alternatives and optimal design solutions
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Follow us on Facebook